Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Flower (Nonny) - Carlisle  (Read 702 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7120885) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Steven27

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£80 paid for 30 mins of FS, OWO, RO & DFK
Place is near to the travelodge, front door is down some steps below street level so no issues waiting around with praying eyes. Paid car park and free disc parking within seconds of the flat.

Nonny answered the door and I was very pleased. To be honest, her AW photos don’t do her justice and I thought she possibly previously went by Norbert, but after some reviews on here put that to bed as well as being curious about these famous flaps I decided to take the plunge. IMO she looks a lot prettier in her VS photos and these are more representative. Attractive, probably thirties, nice body and cracking tits, more about the pussy later. Arse looked incredible as she walked up the stairs.

Undressed and onto the bed, straight into a nice although not deep OWO. Lots of eye contact. No wipes just straight in there.
Asks if I want kissing to which I tell her absolutely. She comes up for some DFK, not much lips involved tbh and mostly open mouth tongue swirling which tbf she was very invested in and this carried on throughout the session, can’t grumble.
Whilst we’re DFK I take the opportunity to explore her famous undercarriage, and well I’m not quite sure how to describe it. Less man in the boat and more man in the deflated rubber dinghy. Took me a few seconds to get my bearings ha.
After a bit more OWO I decide to go for a bit of RO and get a full view of the flaps. Never seen anything like them. Not off putting by any means, and when she spreads her legs she has a nice little fanny beneath the curtains. Responds well to RO, some moans and quivering but no horrible fake OTT moans.

She then grabs a condom and hops onboard. She’s pretty wet by this point so no lube used. Good effort by her in CG and she rides enthusiastically as well as taking a good pounding from beneath, with DFK throughout. Switched to mish and then doggy which is where I finished.
She seemed like she was enjoying too and definitely not mechanical, with plenty of kissing. Didn’t for a second get the feeling she wanted to rush me.

Cleans me up and wipes the lipstick from round my mouth.
Offers a massage to finish but I declined (regretted afterwards).
All in all a fun time with a nice enthusiastic girl. Would return if she was ever around.

Online scouting

Looking forward to when our moons collide, really want my face inside those famous saddlebags  :wackogirl:

Offline LondonDominic

Thanks for the review.

So do you think she was definitely born female?

Offline frankc

I really must make an effort to see this girl, Nice review there mate  :thumbsup: