Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allegra_Italia_GFE - Manchester city centre  (Read 698 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6632291) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline The_Jackal

External Link/Members Only

£180 1 hour

This meet took place in January. AW Profile is now dead as she has moved back to Italy.

I had knocked punting on the head for a decent period of time due to work/relationship but found myself in Manchester with work and had some spare time so thought I would cheer myself up with a punt  :D Had read some decent reviews of Allegra and tried my luck with a same day appointment which to my surprise she had a time slot at the required time.

Headed over to the apartment not far from Piccadilly Gardens. Allegra let me in and I was chuffed with what I saw, although not the Itialian beauty I had dreamt in my head but still stunning. Now this is where my heart sank as I walked in she had lots of boxes scattered about and said the reason was she was moving back to Italy in the next week or so. If I had known this I wouldn't have bothered as I have been stung in the past with SP's that were moving away or packing it and giving a mediocre performance.

The action started off well with some great DFK but she was clearly not that into it and the sex was just meh. Got 2 rounds out of me but didn't live up to the hype. Allegera was friendly and chatty throughout but was clearly going through the motions as she probably thought she didn't have to deliver a stellar performance as she knew was leaving soon.

Walked out with buyers remorse as this was clearly not up to the standard of the price I paid. Ah well, it was a sad return to punting but still satisfied me enough I suppose.