Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karismickatey - Tour in Stevenage  (Read 1105 times)

6 review(s) for karismickatey (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Paul364

External Link/Members Only

I saw Karis in Stevenage just before lockdown 1.0. She is Plymouth based but due to family spends time in Stevenage probably 3/4 times a year. I have seen her several times over the years in this area, sometimes Milton Keynes.

Karis is a GILF, she doesn't hide her age and her body is exceptionally good, photos on the profile are up to date and accurate. She always uses the holiday express in Stevenage, great for parking (use Matalan opposite) and the lifts are next to the front door so very discreet.

The best thing about Karis is that she is a really dirty fuck. She is up for most things (always with thankfully) and is ready and eager to please. Usually dressed in stockings/lingerie and usually has a uniform of some sort available. She's great if you want someone a bit submissive and will take a light spanking and domination - personally something I enjoy.

Downsides - she is a very heavy smoker and kissing therefore isn't pleasant. On her profile she states her oral is the best around, it isn't. It's good but not as good as say Chelsea in Harlow. She says it's deep throat but it isn't. Don't get me wrong it's great but do not going expecting a deep throat.

Someone I've seen several times and will keep seeing when she is in the area.