Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SensualBabeSuzane - Reading  (Read 463 times)

Bluesky69

External Link/Members Only

Today I meet this girls. She isn't British. She form Latvia. It was one hour booking 110£ but I spend with her only 25min! Why? Because her sister had problem with dress or something. When she said me that in the same time she put clothes on and waiting with phone in hand. It was like, okay your finish, get out...  :cry:

One hour you have unlimited come, I come 2 times.
I can't say she doesn't look good, but her tits on this age can be better.
No kiss, no anal, no cuddles. Just fuck me hard and then get out.
Of course position was missionary.
That was my very bad experiences.
Btw. Look out on her jokes... They so fu*king stupid.
If u wanna spend money and take only half of pleasure go, but promise, you will be disappointed.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for that Sergie.
 she's a barebacker   :vomit: so you've wasted your time slagging her off as I doubt hopefully, that anyone here would touch her.

Offline Marmalade

External Link/Members Only

Today I meet this girls. She isn't British. She form Latvia. It was one hour booking 110£ but I spend with her only 25min! Why? Because her sister had problem with dress or something. When she said me that in the same time she put clothes on and waiting with phone in hand. It was like, okay your finish, get out...  :cry:

One hour you have unlimited come, I come 2 times.
I can't say she doesn't look good, but her tits on this age can be better.
No kiss, no anal, no cuddles. Just fuck me hard and then get out.
Of course position was missionary.
That was my very bad experiences.
Btw. Look out on her jokes... They so fu*king stupid.
If u wanna spend money and take only half of pleasure go, but promise, you will be disappointed.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

What nationality are you (or claim to be)?

Bluesky69

I from normal country ;-)
European ;-)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 05:59:50 am by Bluesky69 »

Bluesky69

Thanks for that Sergie.
 she's a barebacker   :vomit: so you've wasted your time slagging her off as I doubt hopefully, that anyone here would touch her.
I didn't find any bad opinions about her. She's do bareback, I know that. It's her extra for 20£. My health is worth more than unprotected sex with a stranger.

James999

Bluesky why waste admins time with a pathetic report, and why are you ashamed of your country, people only say Eurpoe when they think their counrty is a total shit-hole or as you would say hole-shit  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 08:47:47 am by James999 »