Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ema Slovakian - Southampton (hidden gem)  (Read 6732 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only

NAME Ema
AGE 32
NATIONALITY Slovakian
PAID £80 for a 1 hour incall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | RO | FK | CIM
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES  Huge Tits | Cracking Body | Ok Looking | Very Friendly | Good delivery of services
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT All correspondence was via text. Comms were good and replies came back quickly.

VENUE Nice house in the residential area of locks heath. Plenty of parking and easy to find.

LOOKS 8/10 Ok looking blonde. Talks with a bit of a lisp but english is pretty good. Body is great but maybe the face doesnt quite match. She was wearing heels and matching undies. Tits were fake but felt nice. I'd guess around 30E. Pussy shaved.

SERVICE 10/10 All services were delivered with great enthusiasm. As i entered the door she was stood there in heels and underwear. Was showed straight to the bedroom where paperwork was sorted and it was straight down to business. No running off to hide the money which was nice. Stripped off and went for some FK then worked my way down for some RO. Pussy was clean and tasted good. She seemed to really enjoy herself too. No problems sliding a finger or 2 in as well. Following this it was onto OWO. Good technique and not too rough. Then back to playing with her for a while before going back to OWO and a CIM finish. Didnt get around to FS as i was enjoying the OWO so much so will need to return to experience that. Must of left pretty much bang on the hour.

VERDICT Sexy blonde providing a great service. Would definitely see again.

MrKeen

I agree all OP review. I met with Ema some months back. My reservation is about what happened when I booked a second time.  I am quite nerdy about texts and confirmations, but when parked nearby 10 minutes early I texted to say I was parked and was it OK to come to address, no reply.  I waited and eventually phoned, no reply. I did not get any response at all, untill a couple of days later I suddenly thought that maybe something had happened and she needed help. I texted, got a reply saying "sorry, I am alright now". I assume she had been unwell, but it did not impress that she made no attempt to contact me and stop me making the journey.  I haven't written her off and may try again sometime.   

kamu

Offline madmania

Profile just popped up on AW along with a price increase.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the info, added to the hotlist :thumbsup:

Offline DrConners

Profile just popped up on AW along with a price increase.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice find Kamu - Have you considered changing your moniker to "Bullseye" !!  ;)

Profile is still in limbo, so she has probably yet to be verified but I'll definitely be adding her to my HL once she has  :thumbsup:

Saw an old post by Keen in this thread, you know I kind of miss the deluded old bastard, sure he was prone to loving a Rom but exceptional input even though he disageed with EVERYTHING I posted - I'm not judgemental just thought it was a shame he was "eliminated" - I understand that he'd been banned previously so maybe it was appropriate action by admin  :unknown:

Have a great bank holiday  :hi:

kamu

Nice find Kamu - Have you considered changing your moniker to "Bullseye" !!  ;)

Profile is still in limbo, so she has probably yet to be verified but I'll definitely be adding her to my HL once she has  :thumbsup:

Just a word of warning her comms have got increasingly worse since I first saw her to the point i've given up trying to arrange anything for the time being. Let us know if you manage to see her.

Saw an old post by Keen in this thread, you know I kind of miss the deluded old bastard, sure he was prone to loving a Rom but exceptional input even though he disageed with EVERYTHING I posted - I'm not judgemental just thought it was a shame he was "eliminated" - I understand that he'd been banned previously so maybe it was appropriate action by admin  :unknown:

Have a great bank holiday  :hi:

I never understood how he had so many amazing experiences with wgs I would class as average to piss poor. His demeanor was also very odd and overly fluffy at times...

bigmanbigman

Keen loved Romanians and no kissing totaly strange.

kamu

Keen loved Romanians and no kissing totaly strange.

I think he is just besotted with young looking girls and liked to forget the only reason they were interested in him was for his wallet. Im sure many others meet the same criterea here but I think most are much more aware of the circumstances.

Can kind of understand the kissing side of things though. FK really doesnt bother me much either.

Offline madmania

I do miss Keen as well :(  Sure he was a fluffy bastard but he was still a "keen" reviewer and contributor.

Although like DrConners I did disagree with alot of stuff he posted. And as you say Kamu he definitely has more lenient standards than I do for what constitutes a good punt.

Ah well, shouldn't have had a touting first account I guess :unknown:

Offline Jamboney

Mr Keen was great for TOFT reviews but his desire to still see barebackers even with protection, and his odd way of justifying this, raised eyebrows for me a while ago.

bigmanbigman

Keens views were different to 9 out of 10 punters. He was happy yo have 3 shit punts to 1 good.

Offline DrConners

Just a word of warning her comms have got increasingly worse since I first saw her to the point i've given up trying to arrange anything for the time being. Let us know if you manage to see her.

Acknowledged & thanks for heads up  :hi:

Offline Jamboney

Kamu beat you to it Jamboney :D

Bollocks, overlooked his post. This is what happens when you read threads without your contacts in  :lol:

Offline BDiONU

My first message & UK punt, trying to book for Thursday. Had a reply on Whats App but all gone quiet now.

Offline time_to_play

Prices gone up? Cant see any prices on adult work? Whats she charge now for 30 mins and 60mins?

***Body looks hot***
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 09:48:40 am by time_to_play »

Offline madmania

My first message & UK punt, trying to book for Thursday. Had a reply on Whats App but all gone quiet now.

Welcome to the site :)

Hope you manage to work out a booking! If you do go see her write a review and lets us know how she was! :hi:

kamu

Prices gone up? Cant see any prices on adult work? Whats she charge now for 30 mins and 60mins?

***Body looks hot***

Looks like she has removed them. She was asking 100p/h. Was 80 before she started on AW.

Offline time_to_play

Looks like she has removed them. She was asking 100p/h. Was 80 before she started on AW.

Ah ok, bloody Brexit!

Offline BDiONU

Welcome to the site :)

Hope you manage to work out a booking! If you do go see her write a review and lets us know how she was! :hi:
Thanks for the welcome :-)   I was working in the UAE before returning to UK and was an active member of ISG (International Sex Guide), if anyone needs info how things work in the UAE please ask, it is a mongers paradise!
Still awaiting a more full response from her.

kamu

Ah ok, bloody Brexit!

She has also lost a few years off her age over the last couple of days :lol:.

Offline Pompeypuntah

First time poster, long time lurker, big fan of your work fellers.

Tried to arrange a punt yesterday, all was good up until an hour beforehand when she got a" migraine"  :thumbsdown:

I noticed her new AW profile has been subject to loads of revision in the last 24hrs. Prices are now gone again.

At one point yesterday she had a face photo up

Ah well..... will give her another go next week. She's just really handy for me

Torquemada

Poor Comms issue or possibly a migraine - seems like a common issue. Had made a booking for today, and confirmed this on Friday May 5th by text with prompt reply. Then the comms went dead, no location details provided the day before, the morning of. No text no voice - nada. Not the best start to punting in Hampshire. Still looking for that perfect MILF.

Offline BDiONU

I had 1 response and that was Whats App. Said she could do me (so to speak) on Thursday but no response since. She is still advertising on Friday Ad but no prices on there or elsewhere.  As I back up I am risking an unknown because she advertises in Fareham External Link/Members Only  £70 for 30 mins & £120 an hour.

Torquemada

Also spent quite some time in the Middle East, as you say a punters paradise. Best punt ever was in Bahrain - had ok time in Dubai including BOGOF but Bahrain was the happy place for me. Southampton has some way to go - IMHO

Offline Pompeypuntah

Tried again yesterday.

No joy.

Shame, she looked to be a bargain

Offline BDiONU

No luck contacting today, all I had was a whats app last week, she has not been online since.

Offline speybro

I had a message back from her yesterday. She said she wasn't working until this Saturday. Hope this helps.

Offline time_to_play

Poor coms here to. Get one message back in response to a question, then I replied with no answer back. Strange?? Via WhatsAPP

Offline Pompeypuntah

Got an appointment today... wish me luck x

AW profile updated this morning

Prices have gone up.... £50 half hour

Offline time_to_play

Got an appointment today... wish me luck x

AW profile updated this morning

Prices have gone up.... £50 half hour

Which method got an appointment? Email?  Whats App? Phone?