Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prestige  (Read 856 times)

Offline Pennine Rover

When I was over in the NE I used Prestige regularly and they also had girls that come over the Cumbria. They were always pleasant girls who gave a good service and the agency was excellent.  However it's a while since I saw any reviews or mention of them.  They are obviously still going strong.

Offline shaft10

When I was over in the NE I used Prestige regularly and they also had girls that come over the Cumbria. They were always pleasant girls who gave a good service and the agency was excellent.  However it's a while since I saw any reviews or mention of them.  They are obviously still going strong.

Not sure if you are asking us or telling us PR?  :unknown:

Offline Pennine Rover

I was just remarking that they never seem to get reviews on here despite being a long standing agency with a good reputation.

Offline Kev3773

I was just remarking that they never seem to get reviews on here despite being a long standing agency with a good reputation.

Possibly because they are so expensive, not too many on here use them  :unknown:

Offline OscarC

Ages since I looked at their website. They used to be mainly outcalls, but it seems there are a few doing incalls now - the prices vary from £60 30mins to £90 30mins!!  None of the ladies except maybe Brodie appeal to me, but she is outcall only which is now use to me, hence I don't use them.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Ages since I looked at their website. They used to be mainly outcalls, but it seems there are a few doing incalls now - the prices vary from £60 30mins to £90 30mins!!  None of the ladies except maybe Brodie appeal to me, but she is outcall only which is now use to me, hence I don't use them.

Plus 1

Offline Jamessn

Too expensive, outcalls mainly, not attractive women to me.

Used them once about 12 years ago, poor service. It was outcall, she arrived 20 mins late left 30 mins early on a 2 hr outcall. Complained, they did nothing.

Before this site of course.

Just would not use again, ever.