Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy aka CumslutnPlayroom in Dereham  (Read 1028 times)

Offline madeinwales56

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just having a look around adultwork and came across this one. Anybody got any info or experience of this girl please?

Offline norfolk tiger

Bareback was listed on her likes list now removed, however in 1 of the field reports it mentions cream pie  finish.

Offline madeinwales56

Bareback was listed on her likes list now removed, however in 1 of the field reports it mentions cream pie  finish.

Thanjs for that. I had a feeling that was the case. I'll give her a wide berth me thinks ...

Offline norfolk tiger

Thanjs for that. I had a feeling that was the case. I'll give her a wide berth me thinks ...

You're welcome  :hi:

Offline Clungehopper

I did book to see her when her profile first appeared as I was in the area for the day. I asked her about her hair as she had two different looks and colours. She told me to choose one as her hair depended on her feeling for the day, as she could choose which wig to wear!

I will be honest, I started to worry she may have been a chick with a dick  :D that said she then started with the old 'if you want to fuck me with a rubber you need to bring one with you' lark and so I decided to avoid as although not listed, she was hinting strongly she preferred it without.

Not my thing  :thumbsdown:

Offline madeinwales56

I did book to see her when her profile first appeared as I was in the area for the day. I asked her about her hair as she had two different looks and colours. She told me to choose one as her hair depended on her feeling for the day, as she could choose which wig to wear!

I will be honest, I started to worry she may have been a chick with a dick  :D that said she then started with the old 'if you want to fuck me with a rubber you need to bring one with you' lark and so I decided to avoid as although not listed, she was hinting strongly she preferred it without.

Not my thing  :thumbsdown:

Thanks for that Clungehopper. I suppose your comments illustrate the value of reviews and sharing info on here with other punters.