Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bedford advice for late night/early AM punts  (Read 446 times)

Offline barnyarmy

Hello.  Looking for some advice on any late night/24 hour venues in Bedford.  Got some work here for the next 2 weeks and if anyone could recommend me any girls who provide a good service from midnight to 3am that would be fantastic.  Thank you

Offline CMiller

Have you checked the usual sites, picked someone you liked the look of and asked when they're available if the profile doesn't already say so?

I will assume you haven't done this as you haven't said so.

Offline barnyarmy

I have done this and found a couple of potentials but as I am after a very late night punt I though I'd ask here and maybe get some first hand experience.

With it being in the early hours even knowing if a location is dodgy etc would be a big help

Sorry for asking and putting you both out for what I assumed to be a genuine question.

Offline finn5555

Sorry for asking and putting you both out for what I assumed to be a genuine question.

Maybe contribute more and you will get help until then like I say fuck off

5 years of being a leech  :crazy:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 10:00:53 pm by finn5555 »

Offline CMiller

I'm not saying your question isn't genuine. As your post count is so low, there's not much to get an impression of how much background work you make before you ask for tips. I tend to assume the worst if it's not clear.

Like you said, your late night window will limit your options so you may have to expand your reach to Northampton or Milton Keynes. For dodgy areas, there are websites that have crime reports for areas of towns.

As Finn said, you may get better cooperation if you write some reviews, assuming you've punted in the past few months.