Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why is Southend such a wasteland?  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Tricky59

Why is Southend such a wasteland?
I often go there on business and started staying over but when I check the reviews I rarely see anything covering Southend, Westcliff and surrounding area, is it punters apathy in posting reviews or is it that bad there!

Offline fatboy

Tricky, have oftened wondered that.
There must be loads of punters as the area has a large population.
At one point a couple of years ago when I was a regular punter and reviewer I felt
that I was the only punter in the area !
There were also the usual suspects providing info and threads for the area.
I thought that the influx of new members would open things up but it has not in the same
way that the Chelmsford and Cambridge areas have.
Perhaps the lack of replies to his thread tells all.
Cheers, FB.

Offline radioman33

There’s nothing in the area for £50 slim size 8 mid twenties types unlike about 8 years ago like girls around,saw one called chelseyengland ucumhard who was alright.Places in east London have plenty.

Offline StingRay

Summer is a great girl but I've not seen her for many years - she used to be in Chadwell Heath at KayJemmas and was also a party girl.

I have her on my Hot List and will see her some day, either in Westcliff or one of her frequent tours to Romford.

External Link/Members Only

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I thought that the influx of new members would open things up but it has not in the same
way that the Chelmsford and Cambridge areas have

Eh?, whatever dost thou mean guv!

Offline radioman33

Summer is a great girl but I've not seen her for many years - she used to be in Chadwell Heath at KayJemmas and was also a party girl.

I have her on my Hot List and will see her some day, either in Westcliff or one of her frequent tours to Romford.

Athletic physique looks like she’s got gym membership,wondering if the pictures are up to date

Offline MarkS69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First off, I've never really seen Southend as a punting wasteland, as I've always found someone to see. Much like everywhere, some punts are good and some are bad. Although, I do seem to have set my expectations lowers than some others have, I can think of at least 5 good punts in Southend at the moment.

And Summer is pretty much as her pictures predict. I've punted with her a few times and she is pretty much as her pictures show. She takes a good facial too if you're prepared to give her an extra £20.

Whereabouts are you doing your searches?

Offline fatboy

way that the Chelmsford and Cambridge areas have

Eh?, whatever dost thou mean guv!

Watty, I was referring to the threads about Cambridge that JayEZ2K started which always seem to have
regular posters and info.
Also Chelmsford has attracted quite a fair few reviews from regular reviewers.

Offline radioman33

Neve XOXO she was alright the petite Romanian tourer between Cambridge and Southend I never saw her but good reviews

Offline StingRay

First off, I've never really seen Southend as a punting wasteland, as I've always found someone to see. Much like everywhere, some punts are good and some are bad. Although, I do seem to have set my expectations lowers than some others have, I can think of at least 5 good punts in Southend at the moment.

And Summer is pretty much as her pictures predict. I've punted with her a few times and she is pretty much as her pictures show. She takes a good facial too if you're prepared to give her an extra £20.

Whereabouts are you doing your searches?

I was reminiscing one day and thought of Summer, she is a great fuck and can be very dirty! I did a search on AW and got lucky. Apart from KayJemmas and a few parties she also did a stint at HoD.

My preference would be CIM but I suspect from her prices that this would be extra - £20 would be good value! 

OK, she is a bit older now, but so am I!

I hope to see her soon and will do a report.  :hi:

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Neve XOXO she was alright the petite Romanian tourer between Cambridge and Southend I never saw her but good reviews

Yes pleasant girl, although a bit quirky but that bum, classic curves:))..

Offline radioman33

She’s never in Southend anymore,don’t blame her tbh.

Offline StingRay

She’s never in Southend anymore,don’t blame her tbh.

Looks like Summer is in Romford today, wish I could  visit but I was "active" yesterday and don't like to punt on consecutive days. Still, she is hotlisted and I will get there soon I hope  :hi:

Offline workinallweek

the best days in Southend were when there was a couple of well run parlours   

beaver towers   little devils and the two kerry ran  (one near tesco then moved to thundersley)
 willing girls
clean

and got a few private meets out of there

now its crap

the ones that are there seem to be in retirement mode ..
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline radioman33

A127 babes a 3 storey house that was ok had a lovely time in there with a slim uni type girl was brilliant.

Offline workinallweek

A127 babes a 3 storey house that was ok had a lovely time in there with a slim uni type girl was brilliant.

was that not a13 babes ? 
remember the girls name ?

Offline radioman33

No was by the Bell pub on a127, think her name was Sarah slim size 8 aged 22,Room on ground floor at the back.

Offline jd69davies

Great place, 2nd house in as I remember. They were a13 babes before that, just off of kiln road. Saffy used to work from there

Offline workinallweek

Great place, 2nd house in as I remember. They were a13 babes before that, just off of kiln road. Saffy used to work from there

a13 babes was near Tesco  Kerry got done and moved to thundersley

Offline Oral

I remember A127 Babes and then A13 Bliss years ago.Rachel was a great shag.I remember if Kerry liked look of you she would suck your cock for free why you waited with her if girl you were going see was busy.I remember paying for a full service with a lady and Kerry joined in.She was no stunner but a dirty bitch. First class at Beaver towers had some sexy girls too

Offline workinallweek

I remember A127 Babes and then A13 Bliss years ago.Rachel was a great shag.I remember if Kerry liked look of you she would suck your cock for free why you waited with her if girl you were going see was busy.I remember paying for a full service with a lady and Kerry joined in.She was no stunner but a dirty bitch. First class at Beaver towers had some sexy girls too

did you see Rachels sister ?  Rachel asked me if  would see her(sister) when she started back after a break

saw Rachel a few times (a lot)  after Kerry got done  often wonder what happened to her . early EAS from me i guess   lol

lost her pics when a hard drive crashed  :(

one of the girls from there is still on AW

another girl there also worked at Little Devils southend

Offline Oral

I did see Rachel's sister a few times but Rachel was my favourite.Used to do lots of extras for free lol.The girl who worked at Little Devils was Sarah I think? Louise was good there too.I liked Kerry she was a nice lady.I think Saffy still works but she not really a bit of me.There were some great ladies to see years ago in this area.Did you ever visit First class at Beaver Towers?

Offline workinallweek

I did see Rachel's sister a few times but Rachel was my favourite.Used to do lots of extras for free lol.The girl who worked at Little Devils was Sarah I think? Louise was good there too.I liked Kerry she was a nice lady.I think Saffy still works but she not really a bit of me.There were some great ladies to see years ago in this area.Did you ever visit First class at Beaver Towers?

yep 

these places were always reliable

Offline Oral

Jodie at first class was a great shag.Sam mature blonde was very good too.Did you ever see Laura or Lani at Beauty 2000 on London road Leigh? Was early 2000s

Offline manlikemark

There’s nothing in the area for £50 slim size 8 mid twenties types unlike about 8 years ago like girls around,saw one called chelseyengland ucumhard who was alright.Places in east London have plenty.

I see her quite a few times shame she stopped

Offline radioman33

She had loads of good reviews on AW,nice body like a college girl.Ucumhard ,chelseyengland don’t see theses types now

Offline manlikemark

Yes she had good reviews with both names she was on off my faves we used to talk alot too and she was always happy to do what I wanted was gutted when she left always been keeping a eye incase she comes back but never has

Offline radioman33

Yes she had good reviews with both names she was on off my faves we used to talk alot too and she was always happy to do what I wanted was gutted when she left always been keeping a eye incase she comes back but never has
Yep,lovely body and attitude good bj,I last saw her by a pub called Park Tavern near the town.