Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harpenden girls  (Read 2423 times)

Offline Hertshermit

Does anyone know of working girls working in the harpenden area in herts?

Offline unclepokey

Lots of girls from around eg St Albans, Luton Hemel and Hatfield are glad to do outcalls in Harpenden as they perceive blokes there are loaded.
CheekyMinxKerri from Luton was withering on recently about doing work in Harpenden but when I asked her about it I received no response.

If that's where you live you'll have to get on yer bike I think unless you are happy to pay outcall rates.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 07:09:39 pm by unclepokey »

Offline Hertshermit

Thanks for the info, looking for Incalls only. Live in St Albans but girls there so expensive. Any suggestions welcome.

Offline Duncy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You could give Karen 07940254843 a try she is on my list but not been able to visit because of lock down she charges £150 per hour and meets in the evenings, although I'm not sure if she is working at the moment
may be best to email first contact.

Offline wannabe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You could give Karen 07940254843 a try she is on my list but not been able to visit because of lock down she charges £150 per hour and meets in the evenings, although I'm not sure if she is working at the moment
may be best to email first contact.

She also has a profile here External Link/Members Only which has a more thorough list of services offered. But as her AW profile only mentions massage and oral, it would be worth checking with her before making a booking.

Offline NelsonH

I've always thought this to be a fake profile.

For a while the rates were in "transnistrian rubles".  There isn't a phone number.  She only logs in once a month if that.  There is practically no information on the profile and only sketchy photos.

I'll be interested to here if anyone has actually seen her.

Does not not look to me, like a serious girl trying to get business.

Offline unclepokey

Thanks for the info, looking for Incalls only. Live in St Albans but girls there so expensive. Any suggestions welcome.

If you think St Albans is expensive you would find, if there were actually women operating in Harpenden, they would be well above St Albans rates due to scarcity which is currently absolute.

Offline NelsonH

You always find WG's hanging out in, shall we say, less well off areas.  Around here that's Hatfield, Stevenage, Hemel, Watford.

I think this is down to availability of suitable accommodation.  Renters in up-market areas are probably more fussy. Anyway there are simply less suitable flats about.

Offline stockinglover

Are you saying there is no Red Light District in Harpenden  :D

Offline unclepokey

Offline magstew

I live in Harpenden, and I can assure you there is a total absence of working girls (the Oriental Massage place on Luton Road is currently closed, and when open provides limited services). As others say, there is no shortage in Luton just up the road (from massage with Lee or Katie, to touring FS girls, to the street walkers of HighTown).

Offline Baxter63

Are you saying there is no Red Light District in Harpenden  :D

Just one of those quaint English spots, where you could put a red light in your window and be praised for your approach to decor.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline bobby1973

there's a couple of thai place's in harpenden
but never been too them

Offline Duncy

I sent her an email the other day then text to say I had, she text straight back saying she would log in and look but hasn't done so.
I think she is still out of circulation. I did  make contact before Lockdown and she said she only worked week days in the evening and I could not get things sorted back then so never got to meet her.

Offline unclepokey

I live in Harpenden, and I can assure you there is a total absence of working girls

What he said. How many more times?

Offline Chorley

Shame some of the MILF's I've seen frequenting various eateries or driving up and down the high street in the latest Aston/Jag/Range Rover can't be tempted. Doubt it though as the mere fact they're in Harpenden means they're hardly short of a few quid.   :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 04:51:18 pm by Chorley »

Offline NelsonH

Offline unclepokey

Kimpton does not count.

I respectfully venture to understand why Kimpton 'does not count'. However It's a tiny village and a woman that does show quite a bit of her face on AW would, I think, be very sensible not to be so precise as to her place of work. There is a give away when one looks at her Map as per the other clues. I nevertheless defend her right to say Harpenden as her place of work. My only issue is the blooming narrow roads from Harpenden to Kimpton.. Bloomin suicidal they are at night. I've decided to try and sort out a daylight punt on a Saturday.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 05:31:24 pm by unclepokey »

Offline NelsonH

Just think of the several class girls in Hemel and Welwyn/Hatfield, which are easier to access than a village in the middle of nowhere.

Offline unclepokey

Offline The sperminator

I respectfully venture to understand why Kimpton 'does not count'. However It's a tiny village and a woman that does show quite a bit of her face on AW would, I think, be very sensible not to be so precise as to her place of work. There is a give away when one looks at her Map as per the other clues. I nevertheless defend her right to say Harpenden as her place of work. My only issue is the blooming narrow roads from Harpenden to Kimpton.. Bloomin suicidal they are at night. I've decided to try and sort out a daylight punt on a Saturday.

Fully agree with you. Its stones throw from harpenden and wheathampstead.