Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rayleigh Thai massage - anyone tried?  (Read 2678 times)

Offline CautiousJim

Hi all, am new here and really want to experience a good Thai massage with extras.

I've booked a visit to a Thai massage in rayleigh Essex i saw on gum tree - it's a hot oil relaxing Thai massage. I've found no reviews of her anywhere though and am a little worried as it's in a private house and I've only seen one photo - so might she be a ladyboy?

She's charging 60 an hour and is very vague when asked about body to body or happy ending - yet she hasn't said no

Any intel would be great!

Offline CautiousJim

She's also on viva street External Link/Members Only

Is she genuine?? Thanks

Offline Feeling Hopefull

Hi,

Yes, I have been there, she is OK at best, nice pleasant lady about 40, it is her own apartment and she has photos of her kids up which is a bit off putting, not sure if she offers anything more than HR, had a knock on the door whilst having my massage from the man upstairs which could have been dodgy but he just needed to ask her something, don't think I would go back to be honest, she just didn't do it for me

Offline Skippy2708

Hi all, am new here and really want to experience a good Thai massage with extras.

I've booked a visit to a Thai massage in rayleigh Essex i saw on gum tree - it's a hot oil relaxing Thai massage. I've found no reviews of her anywhere though and am a little worried as it's in a private house and I've only seen one photo - so might she be a ladyboy?

She's charging 60 an hour and is very vague when asked about body to body or happy ending - yet she hasn't said no

Any intel would be great!

Went to see Dee Dee before Xmas £60 for massage (wasn’t hot oil), was a ground floor room near Rayleigh Station. Tidy place she was fairly attractive, I has a similar experience where someone knocked on the front door, I started to get into a 'put my clothes on position' but it  was the upstairs tenant had forgot his key.  Carried on, turned over to massage my front she wanted another £40 for HE, she would keep her clothes on not even topless.  The old chap was standing proud but £40 for a wank so I started to wank myself off while lying on the bed...she was not impressed so she went down to £20 but still clothes on.  She said next time she would not do it cheaper  Wouldn’t go again even tho I explained I could get much more for less!  She seems popular as her phone went off a few times. 

Offline MarkS69

Went to see Dee Dee before Xmas £60 for massage (wasn’t hot oil), was a ground floor room near Rayleigh Station. Tidy place she was fairly attractive, I has a similar experience where someone knocked on the front door, I started to get into a 'put my clothes on position' but it  was the upstairs tenant had forgot his key.  Carried on, turned over to massage my front she wanted another £40 for HE, she would keep her clothes on not even topless.  The old chap was standing proud but £40 for a wank so I started to wank myself off while lying on the bed...she was not impressed so she went down to £20 but still clothes on.  She said next time she would not do it cheaper  Wouldn’t go again even tho I explained I could get much more for less!  She seems popular as her phone went off a few times.

LOL top man! :hi:  Nothing pisses them off more than getting yourself off at their expense... 

For £60 an hour I'd usually expect HR to be included, with an additional charge for undressing, B2B etc, but charging £60 and then wanting another £40 for HR is just damn greedy and the reason why I'll be giving her a miss.

I wonder if the knocks on the door are some sort of security thing for her?  Some of the independent Thai's I've seen over the years have had a male friend nearby in case of trouble with a client.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:10:50 pm by MarkS69 »