Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rugby World Cup 2023  (Read 5331 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

I don't agree he's not going to change any keyboard warriors views simple as that,it's the nature of social media and your analogy is misandry at it's worst.
As for his mental health I suggest he's been dropped.

I can't imagine he has been dropped,  he seems to be one of Borthwick's blue eyed boys who seems to get picked irrespective of form. Just like Southgate , he seems to have his favourites. As for social media the simple answer is don't go on it. What you don't see can't harm you  :unknown:

Offline David1970

I can't imagine he has been dropped,  he seems to be one of Borthwick's blue eyed boys who seems to get picked irrespective of form. Just like Southgate , he seems to have his favourites. As for social media the simple answer is don't go on it. What you don't see can't harm you  :unknown:

Got to agree, I don’t do social media except in closed groups, family, friends, sport and work for messaging.
If you have problems with social media, don’t go on it.

Offline webpunter

Wasn't sure where to post this
As a rugby theme i settled on here
I was watching the bbc news @ ten today
In the sports slot @ the end [after the FA Cup] commentary about england women thrashing the paddies  :thumbsup:

What caught my attention was the camera angles
Low down showing the match with the backdrop of fans [on the lower tier]
In the autumn & spring internationals there would be drone footage showing rugby HQ full [or nearly full] to the rafters
Before during & after the match

I'm thinking how strange, why may this be ?
The reason is that 48,000 fans today with the capacity being 82,000
Which means < 60% full

Typical BBC with their wokey PC wendy bollox
Had their camera angles shown the stadium as it really was they would have seen the stadium looking about half empty
I'm thinking the lower tier full, maybe some sitting in the middle tier & the upper tier closed
No doubt a few sad fuckers sitting there on their own  :lol:
A decent turnout just below 50,000 none-the-less

If England [mens team] hadn't upped their game i could envisage spaces in the stadium
Though to a certain extent filled up by [new to rugby HQ] viagogo buyers suddenly thinking i can buy tickets for much less than usual
Until after the match they realise why  :lol:  :lol:

The BBC see it that they must show the womens match [slightly] differently than it actually was
From the aspect of how many fans actually turned up
I wonder what bbc verify would have to say on the matter ? ...

Offline JontyR

I think its just more likely that they are trying out different ways of covering the game. Different angles, different cameras, different directors.