Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel at Indigo Nile - Whitefield, Manchester  (Read 1544 times)

15 review(s) for HazelMari (10 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline 19jammy

Met her last month, in Whitefield. I was expecting an older girl, but she’s late 20’s, early 30’s at the oldest.
She’s very cute, softly spoken with a soft American accent, not slim, but not huge, very average size, but I thought she was gorgeous.
Walk up the stairs, door unlocked, so straight in, then security door locked. Got let in, she showed me to the room, sorted paperwork, then a quick shower.
She came in wearing a little pink dress, just as I was finishing, so I dried off, went over to her, she sat on the bed & started massaging my cock, I leant down to kiss her, very soft lips, I pulled the straps off her shoulders, to release her tits, nice size, I had a quick suck & lick, before going back to kissing. Then she stood up & dropped the dress, nice body, she told me to lay down & she went down to suck my cock, nice, soft & warm. I was hard & could easily have let her continue, but I pulled her up for a kiss & she got up to get a condom. It was very tight, she climbed on in CG, slowly riding, but she was sat upright, not laid on me, so after a while I suggested a change & she went for doggy, it would have been a good position as the mirror was a good view & the bed was nice & soft, but, the condom seemed to have strangled the life out of my cock, so after multiple attempts, I gave up, she told me to lay down while she knelt next to me, I played with her pussy while she wanked me off, I asked if she did CIM, she does, I should have stood up as I like getting it like that, but I laid there & eventually shot my load into her mouth, she drained me good, before grabbing a tissue & then running to the shower.
I cleaned myself up, then got dressed.
I didn’t feel like any connection, just someone doing a job, that they did regularly. Don’t think she found me attractive, which is fair enough, but think a younger good looking guy would have more joy with her.
£70 for 30 minutes & £20 for CIM. OWO I believe is included.
I might return if I’m desperate, she may be a repeat gets better girl, as I really thought she was hot.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cliff Booth

Saw her & reviewed back in 2021. She came across as totally disinterested to me, and I didn't like the premises either - that fire escape outside. Won't be going back.

Offline Mjg

I saw Quinn about 18 months ago had a similar experience won’t ever go back