Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ClarissaAW - Wallasey (tour)  (Read 1073 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5078972) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline merseyrob

External Link/Members Only

Feeling horny over the weekend and clocked Clarissa was touring in Wallasey so got in touch. Quick chat over the phone, agreed a time and then she sent me her postcode.

She was staying in a converted Victorian mill overlooking the docks. Easy to find but I parked in an industrial estate over the road rather than run the risk of a parking ticket for being in the wrong space.

Clarissa guided me inside on the phone and up to the apartment. Once inside I was happy - decent figure for her age and friendly.

Stripped off and she encouraged me to suck and bite her nipples before I went down on her already wet pussy. She gets really wet and my face was soaked by the time I'd finished.

Put a rubber on and did a mix of missionary and cowgirl before I blew my load in the bag.

I did ask for DFK but only got FK, but I am not complaining. £70 for half an hour which I felt was a bargain given the stupid prices some girls are charging at the moment.

Overall this lady loves being shagged and I would see her again when she is in the area.