Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bouncy Boobs NW - Stockport outcall  (Read 2101 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6401724) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline cpw_19

External Link/Members Only

Outcall to me, £200 per hour as per rates.

Looks: Short, slim, with enhanced 32H tits.

Other reviewers have said she looks young for 40, could pass for late 30s etc. I didn't feel that at all, having seen her in the flesh - I'd say late 40s easy - if she's 40 she's had a brutal paper round!

Meet: This is where it's a negative for me. I really didn't click with this lady at all. The service was all very by-the-book, no natural warmth or creativity to the meet whatsoever. Some of the poorest oral I've had for a long while, very much felt like she was trying to get me off quick rather than providing an enjoyable blowjob. And one of my biggest bugbears - someone who says they love facials and are happy to do them, but refuse in the actual meet - for me this kind of behaviour is always a red on its own.

Not recommended, and very poor value-for-money.

Offline Captain caveman 69

I'd be fuming if I ever had to post a 200 pound negative  :angry: Thanks for the review

Offline Cheshuk

I didn't expect to read that, I had great chemistry with her and she was going for it in every act. Actually sorry it didn't work out for you, just curious did she seem to have made an effort for the meet with you? just asking because if she didn't make an effort that's the only way I could imagine she could look like you described.

Hair and makeup were nicely done and she wore a black dress and classy underwear for mine.

At the end I was stood up and she was sat on the floor between my legs sucking my balls and licking my gooch, telling me she wanted a massive cum shot which she opened wide for, then afterwards kept sucking.

Tbh I hear this a lot from people going to see sp's I review, and their experience is totally different to mine. Mina and this one only this week. I never put a recommendation at the end of my reviews, however I do feel bad when I hear that someone went to see them and I'm partially responsible. It's good that reviews like this come about because they highlight other experiences with an sp, however I think it's best to take the experiences from my reviews with cautious optimism and not a guarantee that you will get the same. Again feel shitty this happened for you

Offline Cheshuk

I'd be fuming if I ever had to post a 200 pound negative  :angry: Thanks for the review

I could write a book of negs at £200 plus, they're literally the reason I ended up on this site. I was in London the week I joined and had 5 negatives that week all b&s, negs cost me over a grand that week. I was actually feeling disheartened, as so many close together bothered me especially as I was there on a punting holiday. Luckily on the last day I met the best sp I've ever had imo, so went home on a high. One thing I've learnt is that in this game there is less correlation than you would expect between price and positives. No doubt since being here my positive to negative ratio has gone from about 50/50 to 90/10, so thank you ukp

Offline cpw_19

Hair and makeup were nicely done and she wore a black dress and classy underwear for mine.
She was nicely dressed up, alright - but she ain't 40 - mid-40s easy. I'm 40 - I know what youthful-looking 40-year-olds look like. Hell, I know 45-year olds that look younger than her.
At the end I was stood up and she was sat on the floor between my legs sucking my balls and licking my gooch, telling me she wanted a massive cum shot which she opened wide for, then afterwards kept sucking.
None of this is consistent with what I got. I'd' have been over the moon if got your service! :)

Offline Moby Dick

Sympathy to the OP but I would rather read more £200/hr negatives and less £200/hr positives.
I like to think it might help slow down the rate of NW pussy inflation.

:thumbsup:
(..... but i know it won’t)

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

All reviews should be taken with a pinch of salt for many reasons, always a two sided coin depending on review rating, fantasist with big massive nobs who give out multiple orgasms, and discount arrangement seekers.....know any??? :unknown:

Tbh everything is subjective. Hence reviews create a pattern and the test get called out for what ever reason

You need to stop pretending to be thid naive punter, whilst assuming we all hate you. We don't, hi end girls will always be about,  I can afford hi end girls I just can't get my head around it, my choice as is yours, better ways of being blarzay than how you are. As above what makes you so special, doesn't your shit stink? You enjoy/choose to pay for sex like the rest of us.

Bit of advice, put the shovel down, you've dug yourself in a bit of a hole in this thread and the SP contact one

Edit: ment to quote reply 2 ffs
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 12:55:16 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline Moby Dick

Wasn’t this one claiming to be an anal virgin and offered her “cherry” to the highest bidder?
Not on her profile anymore.
Also anal not on her likes list, so I guess it wasn’t for her?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 09:37:03 am by Moby Dick »