Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FilthyMilffyHarley - Stockport  (Read 3036 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5222393) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline paterfamilias

External Link/Members Only

Appears that this is a case of TOFTT but perhaps she's worked in other areas?

I've seen Harley twice now and although I would consider both to be positive experiences I think that's probably it for me in terms of how far I'll go with her.

1st visit came at the end of what I can only call a bit of a spending spree a couple of months ago. I saw an SP every day for five days on the bounce and went for a B&G appointment. Great comms, I've never been that confident about getting where I need to get in 15 minutes so I asked her if she was confident about being able to make me cum in 15 and her response was very promising. She advised me to park in a nearby supermarket car park upon arrival and give her a ring. I wasn't driving and this led to me hanging around the supermarket for a little longer than I would have liked while her dogwalker came and and took her time in leaving.

House is on a terraced street- bit rough maybe and didn't offer much in terms of privacy as I knocked on her door while the neighbours were hanging out sat on a wall. She opened the door gave a warm greeting and led me upstairs. She's very pretty (standard 5 years at least knocked  off her actual age I would wager- closer to 40 than the claimed 32 but very fit and attractive) and dressed in nice lingerie and considering it's only a 15 minute appointment we were able to chat. Great blowjob- she was a little rougher with the lad- kept pulling hard on my foreskin when she jerked me off- than she needed to be but perhaps this was due to my concern about cumming within the 15 minutes. We had arranged a snowball experience but she wasn't willing to kiss during the snowball and she spat it into my mouth (first time for me and it didn't really live up to the fantasy where we'd share it during a kiss) but she explained that she'd only recently been able to accept CIM and would gag otherwise so I appreciated the effort and it felt suitably filthy so all in all a solid 8/10 experience- I left her house walking on air. I had asked during the blowjob if she was ok with my hand resting on her head and she replied that she "loved to be touched"- this comes into play later.

Second time a month later I arranged a 30 minute date with her but still wanting to keep it to oral. She again made me wait around the supermarket car park while her dogwalker pissed off. Blowjob was fine and she was less rough when stroking my cock. There was a definite missing X factor though- when I placed my hand on her head this time she asked me not to and said she has neck problems. I opted to cum on her face this time and she would only take my load wearing this pair of glasses (that probably needed a bit of a clean.) I just didn't have the same measure of elation that I had from the first meet. We still had a nice chat but the connection I felt during the first meet had perhaps evaporated.

Would still recommend her for a B&G but for me, I think I've had my fill. Stuff like the waiting around prior to the meet, the change in attitude to me guiding her with my hand on her head and perhaps realising that the first meet was as daring as it was going to get just left me with a feeling of disappointment. Genuinely lovely lady though and she has a cracking body so suspect she would be a good fuck.

Offline Goldfinch

Removed TOFTT from the title as previously reviewed  :thumbsup:

Offline paterfamilias

Removed TOFTT from the title as previously reviewed  :thumbsup:

Thanks, apologies for not checking more thoroughly.

Offline Goldfinch

Online Springoid

What was the hygiene like?  Another reviewer had put her down as having a whiffy minge.