Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sgk Burnley  (Read 10661 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Location...Burnley
Fee............120ph
Comms.....txt

Another lady i wasnt going to review with 30+ green ones on here but heyho I'm bored shitless so might as well
This meet took place just before lockdown actually just 3 days after seeing zoe of manchester.

Well to start i got kates number off a ukp member thanks for that fella

Txt kate and prompt reply booked in for a friday morning

Nice journey and a pleasant drive arrived at postcode which looked like the middle of a field with 2 dirt tracks i was 5 minutes early so txt kate to say I'd arrived .

Got a txt back saying knock on when nobody about which i did i wasnt sure what kate looked like because she has no pics on here profile and i dont pay to look in private galleries.

Well i was pleasantly surprised i thought she was gorgeous and for some reason i was expecting her to be very thin but her figure is just perfect just how i like my girl's.

I felt so at ease in kates company she's brilliant at making you feel welcome shoes off and upstairs we went and what a view i had as i followed her upstairs.

Action dfk owo doggy cowgirl  all delivered with enthusiasm that made me actually believe she had a nice time and i might add she made me come twice in a hour which was a miracle i enjoyed myself so much i went back 4 days later and then actually rebooked a week later but unfortunately lockdown was announced and that was that.

Summary.  This girl is one of the best and boy will i be going back

Offline Marquis

Cracking girl. Very high on my list of early visits when I decide to resume punting - although she is usually unavailable during school holidays, which might hold things up somewhat.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If I was local I’d be very poor by now. A lovely girl and cracking service

Offline Hemlock47

Any chance you could pm me her number? Been trying to see Kate for ages.

Any chance you could pm me her number? Been trying to see Kate for ages.
yes mate will do but like post above says you wont get a booking till early September... :hi:

Offline opal

Cracking girl. Very high on my list of early visits when I decide to resume punting - although she is usually unavailable during school holidays, which might hold things up somewhat.

Yes, Kate isn't working at the moment but may reconsider in September

Offline Hemlock47

yes mate will do but like post above says you wont get a booking till early September... :hi:

Much appreciated  :hi:

Offline Clitheroelad

Ironic   

Offline Marquis

Ironic   

Bloody frustrating. To make matters worse, I have a meeting next week just a few minutes drive away from Kate's place. Maybe if I stand outside her door, get my cock out and start crying she will take pity on me?

Offline lewisjones23

Bloody frustrating. To make matters worse, I have a meeting next week just a few minutes drive away from Kate's place. Maybe if I stand outside her door, get my cock out and start crying she will take pity on me?

obviously said in jest but thats one of the wierdest things ive ever read on this forum

Offline Marquis

obviously said in jest but thats one of the wierdest things ive ever read on this forum

It's a line that an old mate of mine used to come out with from time to time when we were eyeing up birds in the pub. "Bloody 'ell she's fit!"

"You won't pull her on looks or style. Maybe if you get your cock out and start crying she'll take pity on you."

Offline Hasn201

Hi Mate,

Please could you send me her number too? i used to have it but now lost it :( she doesn't reply to emails due to receiving so many.. thanks in advance

Offline T13

Hi Mate,

Please could you send me her number too? i used to have it but now lost it :( she doesn't reply to emails due to receiving so many.. thanks in advance

So you seen her? Where’s your review mate? U find on here no one helps you if you don’t contribute.

Offline Hasn201

no bro didnt get chance to see her that time, dates just didnt add up and unfortunately resulted in not being able to see her

Offline Scotpunter

I don't want to be 'that guy'. But rather than give Kate's number out would it maybe be better for them to pm Kate and ask for her number. Not really our place to be handing it out.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lewisjones23

I don't want to be 'that guy'. But rather than give Kate's number out would it maybe be better for them to pm Kate and ask for her number. Not really our place to be handing it out.

Can’t say I agree with this in all honesty.

My view is that as this is a punters forum, we are here to help fellow punters, not be a support service for WG.

If a member (who had contributed) asked for a WG number then I’d happily give it by PM if I had it. It’d be a different story if they were a lurker and hadnt contributed anything useful

By all accounts as well, SGK is useless at reading emails on AW if thats where you meant to contact her. Not sure if she is a member on here

Offline Kriss

Can’t say I agree with this in all honesty.

My view is that as this is a punters forum, we are here to help fellow punters, not be a support service for WG.

If a member (who had contributed) asked for a WG number then I’d happily give it by PM if I had it. It’d be a different story if they were a lurker and hadnt contributed anything useful

By all accounts as well, SGK is useless at reading emails on AW if thats where you meant to contact her. Not sure if she is a member on here

+1
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll

Offline tr!gger

+1

also +1 but I'd emphasise the point that before you send anything you should check out the profile of the person making the request. I've had two occasions where people asked about details of a visit and one of them ended up being the SP's partner ! Once bitten twice shy.

Offline opal

I wouldn't give SGKs number to those I don't know or aren't well established on UKP and since SGK has been around several years and had a reputation as a must see SP I would say that the well established on here would have seen Kate anyway.

I'd also say that it is fairly obvious from SGKs profile that she only wants those who already have her number to contact her and she isn't working at the moment anyway. Quote 'I will not be working till further notice' and 'please text me if you already have my number '

So a definite no number for SGK from me.

It would be a different thing if the WG was currently working and looking for new punters.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 10:17:53 am by opal »

Offline opal

+1

Offline Kriss

It would be a different thing if the WG was currently working and looking for new punters.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Are you her pimp?  :unknown:

Personally i dont see a problem of passing her number on too contributing  ukp members . I received her number off somebody on here and have passed it on as well.  Its about looking after our fellow sportsman. Kate has her own safe gaurds for weeding out loonballs :hi:

Offline opal

I would be a difficult job for someone who isn't working. But carry on as the likelyhood is that her profile will be taken down.

Offline Hasn201

Personally i dont see a problem of passing her number on too contributing  ukp members . I received her number off somebody on here and have passed it on as well.  Its about looking after our fellow sportsman. Kate has her own safe gaurds for weeding out loonballs :hi:

I like your thinking sir, gotta help the fellow punters out, shes been on my list for a while and doesnt seem to respond to emails

Offline lewisjones23

I like your thinking sir, gotta help the fellow punters out, shes been on my list for a while and doesnt seem to respond to emails

I doubt there will be punters on here rushing to help you ...

Offline scutty brown

Its clear from her profile that she's "not working until further notice".
She also says those who already have her number and are on their own are welcome to call for a chat. Only for a chat.
Implicit in that is that if you're not already a customer she doesn't want to hear from you, and even if you are she clearly isn't working. She doesn't want random phone calls from strangers: if she did the phone number would be posted on her profile.
No-one has any business handing her number out - its a breach of her privacy

Offline opal

She also says those who already have her number and are on their own are welcome to call for a chat. Only for a chat.
Implicit in that is that if you're not already a customer she doesn't want to hear from you, and even if you are she clearly isn't working. She doesn't want random phone calls from strangers: if she did the phone number would be posted on her profile.

+1 Scutty, I always value your informed opinions and the info you give on here.

Offline Kriss

"White Knight became a derogatory term with the emergence of males that would defend the actions of a woman simply because she is a woman. ... The term once referred to someone who attempts to 'rescue' women from internet arguments, usually in a patronizing manner."

Offline scutty brown

"White Knight became a derogatory term with the emergence of males that would defend the actions of a woman simply because she is a woman. ... The term once referred to someone who attempts to 'rescue' women from internet arguments, usually in a patronizing manner."

So state your point in plain English. That's assuming you have a point. Looks to me like you're just whinging

Offline opal

Hasn201 has been a member for 3 years then posts a 5 line FR (the best punt he's had)the same day as asking for a phone number of a girl who isn't working until further notice.

Meanwhile you call members who've consistently posted info and FRs White Knights.  Seems this isnt a serious punters forum after all by your reasoning.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 10:52:17 pm by opal »

Offline scutty brown

Are you an idiot?
Or do you make a habit of handing out phone numbers of non-working girls to complete strangers?????

Offline scutty brown

Hi Mate,

She's not working so the number would be useless to you. Or are you a phone number collector?

Offline Kriss

Are you an idiot?
Or do you make a habit of handing out phone numbers of non-working girls to complete strangers?????

Are you a parrot? Or maybe you are her pimp? No, just a self-appointed appointed ponce, methinks  :wackogirl:

Offline Kriss

Hasn201 has been a member for 3 years then posts a 5 line FR (the best punt he's had)the same day as asking for a phone number of a girl who isn't working until further notice.

Meanwhile you call members who've consistently posted info and FRs White Knights.  Seems this isnt a serious punters forum after all by your reasoning.

Here's a bit of free advice; get somebody to read through your posts so they make sense.  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

Are you a parrot? Or maybe you are her pimp? No, just a self-appointed appointed ponce, methinks  :wackogirl:

Nope, never met the girl, never likely to. I just happen to believe that working women are entitled to a degree of privacy.
As for you calling me a pimp and a ponce, that proves quite clearly how little you know, and that you clearly really are an idiot.
 But if you really think that's true, go on, find an example of me pimping a girl. Try it, you won't find one. Then crawl off back to your little troll-cave and rejoin your mandibulate pals

Offline opal

Here's a bit of free advice; get somebody to read through your posts so they make sense.  :hi:

I'll type this slowly for you.

Why would you hand out a phone number of a non working SP to a non contributor?

Offline Richthescouser

I can’t believe that anyone is considering passing out her number - she gives it out to those she wants to after contact through AW. If she doesn’t give her number to someone, it’s for a good reason (even if we may disagree with her decision). And for someone with a single 4 line review and hardly any posts to expect it is surreal!

As i said in my review i was passed kates number by a reputable ukp member. I have also passed it on to another contributing member.  I visited kate for the first time probably February of this year. Kate has not advertised her number for 12 months and no point during  my two one hour punts with her did she enquire in any way where i got her number from .
So what does that tell  you its not brain surgery .

Online chrishornx

no bro didnt get chance to see her that time, dates just didnt add up and unfortunately resulted in not being able to see her

maybe review Amber then

Offline Al R

It’s up to others what they choose to do, personally I won’t pass numbers or any other info on if it’s not displayed on a wg’s profile.

On the flip side nor would I ask someone for a number not displayed. If that means I don’t get to see a wg because she won’t answer emails, so be it.

Online chrishornx

shedding some impartiality I have read Opal's posts and they make sense and his points seem well made and valid

For some inexplicable reason you clearly have an aggressive attitude on this thread   - attacking Scutty and calling him a ponce will not help your cause or endear you to others and as for the claims of 'white knighting' where is your evidence to support such an accusation?

Yes lots of pointless bickering going on at the moment  :bomb:.... I put it down to no new reviews being posted and possibly a touch of sexual frustration  :wacko:..
I wonder who's doing the cheapest blow n go today in the whole greater Manchester county.

Offline dubs

Why would a pimp not hand out her number.  What a stupid fucking comment  :wacko:

Offline opal

As i said in my review i was passed kates number by a reputable ukp member. I have also passed it on to another contributing member.  I visited kate for the first time probably February of this year. Kate has not advertised her number for 12 months and no point during  my two one hour punts with her did she enquire in any way where i got her number from .

That was fair enough Captain. In February You had contributed several FRs and SGK was actively working when you were passed the number.

Passing a number to a virtually non contributing punter when SGKs profile clearly states 'not working until further notice' is not the same thing.

Offline Kriss

What a stupid fucking comment  :wacko:

Ah, in the face of such erudite sobriquets, I relinquish the stage  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

That was fair enough Captain. In February You had contributed several FRs and SGK was actively working when you were passed the number.

Passing a number to a virtually non contributing punter when SGKs profile clearly states 'not working until further notice' is not the same thing.
cheers for your comments the member i passed her number too had 20 plus reviews and 2 years on the forum which was more than me :hi:

Offline opal

Ah, in the face of such erudite sobriquets, I relinquish the stage  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Why not answer the question?

I'll type this slowly for you.

Why would you hand out a phone number of a non working SP to a non contributor?

Offline Marquis

Why not answer the question?

Why not give it a rest everybody?

Online chrishornx

did I miss the nickname?

Offline scutty brown

Maybe, but I still think that passing the number on is inappropriate unless she has told you its OK to do so