Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic-Oriental Girl - Chester  (Read 2815 times)

3 review(s) for Oriental ThaiMassage (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HeavyRepeater25

External Link/Members Only

First review so go easy as I'm not really one for all the gory details but hopefully my experience will help others. This was my first punt since December and now the WG's are increasing availability (albeit slim pickings in the NW) I had to scratch the itch. Although sort of wish I hadn't (read below)

First off, texted 'Sara' (her profile appears in another review under a different name - B&S?) to see if she was available, after about 15 minutes I got a one word 'yes' response, to which I then responded and had to wait another 15 minutes for her to reply. It was at this point so was already browsing other profiles and considering travelling further afield. Eventually she responded and we arranged a time/price. £120 the hour, sex twice with kissing.

Location: Sara was working in Chester, about 5 minutes walk from the rail station in a small AirBnB type apartment, we all know the type.

Looks: This is where the punt went array, firstly 'Sara' is definitely not the girl in profile pictures. On entry I was almost questioning whether 'Sara' was a girl at all. She's much taller than most Thai women, her eyebrows are different, hair much thicker, boobs are bigger etc. Without sounding harsh I actually spent the first 5 minutes trying to figure out, is this bloke? Only reasons not to think that, would be no Adams apple, feminine voice, feminine skin, small hands, and no obvious boob job, in fact I'd go as far to say they were possibly the BEST breasts I'd ever seen/felt (and I'm not even a boob man) hence this review creeps into neutral territory. Although I should point out she'd made very little effort to dress up and this is actually the 3rd time in a row I've punted only to be greeted by a lack luster WG in her slouch clothes with no makeup.

The Action: Having already decided it wasn't the girl the photos, I really just wanted to get the action over with and walk. Started with OW, I'm not a big fan anyway so we soon switched to missionary/fake groans (first pop into bag). After a 20 mins break and lack luster massage (while she watched inane Thailand's Got Talent) type videos on her phone it was round two. By this point I really just wanted my money's worth do began with her on top before switching back to missionary/fake groans (2nd pop). Other services like 69 were probably available but I wasn't interested. We chatted for a bit about her background and she does seem like a nice person, but she just wasn't remotely my type. As I suspect with many of these girls she's sending a lot of the money back home so I don't want to run her out of business by posting a negative, as for some she might tick all the boxes.

In Summary:

Positives:
BREASTS! Seriously they're something to behold

Neutral:
Price, £120 is about right for what's on offer.
Quite friendly/genuine

Negatives:
Doubts over ladyboy-esque appearance
Oral covered
No CIM. No come on body (purely in condom)
Not wearing makeup.
Ever such a faint odour in doggy (I didn't investigate further).

For what it's worth I hope that helps someone. If it wasn't for the breasts this would be a relatively firm negative from me.

Anyway that's probably me done punting for a while, seems I make more effort than the women these days! Home for a shower and forget it ever happened lol
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 09:08:44 pm by HeavyRepeater25 »
Banned reason: Creepy as fuck - not welcome here
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Goldfinch

Good first review-cheers for sharing. :thumbsup:

Offline Np1984

There is a ladyboy in that apartment that goes by the name of janny!

Offline HeavyRepeater25

Haha, well tbh I'm 95% convinced she was a female and not a post op. But the features/doubts in my mind were doing nothing for me. Plus she was only there a week. Definitely a case of mis-selling something.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 10:03:06 pm by HeavyRepeater25 »
Banned reason: Creepy as fuck - not welcome here
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline malu999

Great first review - thanks for sharing OP

Online frankc

Thanks for the review, I had a very similar experience with Jenny Thai in Manchester a few months ago  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266790.0

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks for the review, I had a very similar experience with Jenny Thai in Manchester a few months ago  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266790.0

Did Jenny start things off by cracking your toes, frank?

Online frankc

Did Jenny start things off by cracking your toes, frank?

I always skip the massage bit if I can and from what I remember she never got near my toes.....started off with a striptease then we were off......she loved it rough though

Offline Rack Admirer

I always skip the massage bit if I can and from what I remember she never got near my toes.....started off with a striptease then we were off......she loved it rough though

It's strange. I saw her early March in the Northern Qtr, Manchester (which was teeming with life then, pre lockdown, really busy). I didn't think she was a ladyboy at all, despite not being the classic thai shape and stature. Started with massage where she cracked my toes very loudly, which made her laugh. Can't remember if there was kissing but the owo was excellent. Then the sex. It felt good but with me she was totally inanimate. A true blow-up doll type of situation! I pounded away for a bit and she didn't move or make a sound. The sensation was good but the lack of feedback was off-putting. I ended up finishing manually over her ample chest. 30 min punt and I left thinking "job done" but not buzzing.

Online frankc

It's strange. I saw her early March in the Northern Qtr, Manchester (which was teeming with life then, pre lockdown, really busy). I didn't think she was a ladyboy at all, despite not being the classic thai shape and stature. Started with massage where she cracked my toes very loudly, which made her laugh. Can't remember if there was kissing but the owo was excellent. Then the sex. It felt good but with me she was totally inanimate. A true blow-up doll type of situation! I pounded away for a bit and she didn't move or make a sound. The sensation was good but the lack of feedback was off-putting. I ended up finishing manually over her ample chest. 30 min punt and I left thinking "job done" but not buzzing.

Maybe she just wanted to beat someone up the day I saw her  :unknown:   I never go for the massage if we've agreed a FS before hand, it just slows things down and cuts down the time for shagging, I know a lot of lads love the build up of a massage but I think sometimes it just slows the whole punt down

Offline Daveo2006

After being newly single for a few weeks I had been looking at this punt, but think I’ll avoid now!! Thanks for the review.

Offline vindici

After being newly single for a few weeks I had been looking at this punt, but think I’ll avoid now!! Thanks for the review.

I'm looking forward to reading your first review in 3 years, it'll be up in a couple of weeks I'm certain...

Offline tesla

I'm looking forward to reading your first review in 3 years, it'll be up in a couple of weeks I'm certain...

it will be next year as he has made his two posts for this year, don't want put him under any pressure.........