Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITEDANNI - Manchester  (Read 3215 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5025736) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline web94

Since we are still in lockdown I thought I might catch up on a couple reviews from before :)

PETITEDANNI Link
External Link/Members Only

When
December 2019

Where - Incall
Apartment in Manchester

Meet Price
£80 for 30 Mins

About Her
She's a tiny girl and her age on her profile says 22 and I would agree with that (She does look younger).

Communication
I found Danni to be extremely hard to contact whenever she didn't have the green light (Which I guess is why there's a green light option on aw). Communication on the day was great. She does everything on her likes.

Summary of the Meet
I really didn't know what to expect as at the time (now she has a couple more reviews) she only had 1 review on here. I arrived on time and text her when I was outside. She answered the door and I was speechless... she was everything you hope for when you see her profile. Beautiful young "student" (Im only young myself so its nice to find a girl who doesn't lie about their age haha). She was wearing a nice little dress that I requested over text which showed off her incredible petite body. She did seem a little nervous and quiet but as soon as we got the paperwork out of the way and got chatting on the bed I could tell she was more comfortable. Really positive vibe from her throughout.

DFK, OUTSTANDING OWO, Oral on her (69) and Protected Sex (Mis, Doggy, Cowgirl) were all on offer to me.

Rating
Meet 8/10

Would I return?
Yes, I would return if I could get hold of her again haha!