Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadea – Karmasutragirls Trafford  (Read 7107 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5759283) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Kriss

This punt took place last December 1919, about 5th at about 2 in the afternoon.

External Link/Members Only

KSG is a well-known massage parlour with a bit of a mixed reputation. This was my first visit to the Trafford branch. The basic price is 50 notes for 30 minutes.

I had been fancying a punt for a while and when I saw that there was a Pakistani girl on, I made my way to Trafford. Got a bit lost and had to phone for directions, but eventually got there. Reception area seemed OK (I didn’t really notice TBH). I think I was the only client at the time, but as it happened Nadea was sitting in reception. I had set my heart on an Indian or Pakistani girl, so it was a quick hand over of the cash and straight to the room.

Nadea is probably about 30, 5 foot 2 or so and size 10 (as stated). She was wearing a short, tight skirt and a loose top with a bra underneath. Her tits are OK, and she has a good-sized fine firm arse. She asked if I wanted a massage, and I accepted. I got my kit off and lay on the bed. The massage was nothing more than some stoking and a bit of teasing, but I was so horny that I was hard in no time. Some light chat and then she told me to roll on to my back. She looked at my standing cock and then gave it a couple of quick wanks. I said thanks and I told her I thought she was sexy. She got down to her knickers in no time. I was well pleased.

I put my hand on her arse and pulled her onto the bed. After a nice snog, I gave her nipples a suck, slid her knickers off and then slid down between her thighs and gave her clit a tonguing. She tasted OK so I stayed there for a while. I think she was enjoying it, but I was well ready to fuck. I told her I was ready and she got a johnny from the bedside table and skilfully slipped it on. Then she lay back, bent her knees and spread her brown meaty thighs. What a sight! I was rock hard, and I drove my cock into her as far as I could go. I started slowly, hoping to make it last, but it didn’t take long. I finished in the bag, then lay there for a couple of minutes.

Nadea cleaned me up and I showered and left.

I would – and I hope I will – do it again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Davey Dykes

This punt took place December 1919

Sorry fella, that's about 100 years to late for the accepted timeframe for reviews.

Congratulations on still being shagging at your age and remembering after WW2 though.

Offline george r

Sorry fella, that's about 100 years to late for the accepted timeframe for reviews.

Congratulations on still being shagging at your age and remembering after WW2 though.

:D :D

Offline Northerndave666

I'm more worried that he was on it during the Spanish Flu outbreak! I wonder if Covid has slowed the randy bugger down  :sarcastic:

Online chrishornx

surprised the photo wasn't in sepia

Offline jonko

Fuck - a victorian punter!!

Offline plums

Did she charge for extras in shillings and pence?

Offline fbarge

Online RandomGuy99

Online RandomGuy99

External Link/Members Only

believe this is her aw profile
She's having a sex party next week. 

Is that a good thing to be doing under current conditions?

Offline Kriss

She's having a sex party next week. 

Is that a good thing to be doing under current conditions?

Read the small print. Sex parties are suspended for the duration.

I've never been to one, btw

Online RandomGuy99

Read the small print. Sex parties are suspended for the duration.

I've never been to one, btw
That's not what it says on her profile.

Offline Kriss

That's not what it says on her profile.

You are right RG. The party is still on for 16/6!

Amazing really, but even as randy as I feel, I won't risk it.  :thumbsdown:

Online Bustydusty

You are right RG. The party is still on for 16/6!

Amazing really, but even as randy as I feel, I won't risk it.  :thumbsdown:

Pretty unbelievable to be having a sex party - only the brain dead will be there that’s for sure

Offline Access

I messaged her within the
Last couple of days to see when she’d be back as it’s a fantasy of mine, she’s working right now and has been during lockdown. Off the list she goes for me. Oh, and the sex parties are on too.

Offline samsmith_1231

interesting place. will check out soon.
Banned reason: Piss taking troll