Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~Niya Jade~ - Manchester  (Read 2137 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4134691) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline sygon123

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £130 for an hour

Looks: States that she's a size 12, but definitely a 16+ if not an 18+ - absolutely massive gut on her.  Facially not my cup of tea but not awful.  Decent arse, but a layer of flab on it now unlike the pictures.

Service: Honestly should have walked, but lessons learned - wasn't attracted to her.  She didn't shut up either, even trying to move it on to the main event she still kept talking and talking, admitting that she's on the powder as well so beware with that.  Ended up with decent OWO she can take it pretty well but with the size of her the little man was retreating back into pre-pubescence and it took a fair amount of coaxing to get him to come out and play from myself, almost like a paid money to do what I normally do for free  :dash: - ended up in mish/doggy and finished with my own help. 

She could definitely be a decent one if she learnt to shut up and lost about 4 stone, negative definitely for being completely false on her sizing, I reckon if you were perhaps a bit more dominant she might shut up more but who knows.

Offline samneil15

Thanks for the review - You've saved me some money  :hi:

Offline Kool Keef

Sounds as though she's been on the see food diet since I saw her