Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VoluptuousTori - Whitefield M45  (Read 5372 times)

4 review(s) for VoluptuousTori (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by threechilliman]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £90 for a 45 min incall

Note: Aware of my forum memberships

A short one as I've not much time and two more to write up.

Why her?

I have a liking for black girls
She's local enough for travel time to be kept to a minimum
Reviews, albeit limited in number, seemed to point to a girl who provides an enthusiastic service on a consistent basis.
Reasonable pricing
Comes across well on UKE ie her head is not up her arse

Comm’s – all fine, via AW to sort the time and date the day before, then text confirmation on the day and a quick call on arrival to guide me in. Prompt, efficient and no mucking about.

Venue – OK but it's not a palace, which others had mentioned in reviews, so as expected from my point of view. General area is OK for parking, approach to her gaff is a little off-putting but it is out-of-the-way.

WG – girl-next-door type rather than a catwalk model. She's a big lass, with big tits as she states on AW so no surprises there - if you like 'em skinny you wouldn't consider her. She's also got big, stretchy nipples for those that like that sort of thing. Friendly and welcoming in person (how she comes across on UKE is very much how she is in person) and once you've paid and you're down to the matter at hand, she definitely falls into the enthusiastic category. Post-punt we had a good chat and she did make me laugh when she christened me 'The Equal Opportunities Punter' due to the sheer variety of birds I've shagged. She also claimed to have been B&S'd cos Clooney hadn't appeared....... :lol: :lol:

Services – GFE, proper DFK, OWO including 'down-to-the-hairy-bits' DT, RO, reverse 69, fingering, mish, CG & doggy. Finished off with a BJ/HJ to CIM and swallow. All dished out by a girl who was enthusiastic and willing to provide the services she says she does.

Verdict – I have to say that those who've seen and reviewed her before my visit are spot-on as far as I'm concerned - my experience matched theirs. She's a down-to-earth lass who offers a an enthusiastic shag at a reasonable price. Would I return? Simple answer is 'Yes'.

Offline Princealbert1985

I've never seen this profile before and sir, you've made my year! I shall book next month probably when time permits and report back!

Offline frankc

A good, short, concise , snappy review Pal........what have you done with TCM..... :D :P

Offline threechilliman

A good, short, concise , snappy review Pal........what have you done with TCM..... :D :P

He's still here. TBH I think this will be more my style going forward, I just haven't the time for writing them like I once had. I'll try to convey the important stuff across though. :thumbsup:

Offline frankc

I'll try to convey the important stuff across though. :thumbsup:

Always a decent read your reviews Pal..... :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

It's the new version I think franko  :D

Good to see him keeping his hand in though.... So To speak  :lol:

Offline Princealbert1985

Apologies to bump this up after a long time, but I'm creating a few post lock down punt lists (aren't we all) and just wondering if this lady has disappeared or I'm just shite and can't find her anywhere?

Her reviews sound good but cannot see her profile anywhere, and I want to add her to the big tits list

Is she still around or retired from the game?

Offline Princealbert1985

Yeah I think confirms it, not working anymore! All the links don't work and the tweets seem to be automated from videos bought when the AW link was working probably

Ah well!

Online RandomGuy99

Yeah I think confirms it, not working anymore! All the links don't work and the tweets seem to be automated from videos bought when the AW link was working probably

Ah well!
I think you may find that she has deactivated her profile while the lockdown is on. She may have taken up alternative employment for a while.  I'd watch this space to see if she returns when she feels comfortable to do so.

Offline Princealbert1985

I think you may find that she has deactivated her profile while the lockdown is on. She may have taken up alternative employment for a while.  I'd watch this space to see if she returns when she feels comfortable to do so.

Good pint well made! I certainly will