Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishMissKellyRose - Liverpool  (Read 1037 times)

17 review(s) for EnglishMissKellyRose (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by cueball]

Offline Licking Lizard

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Number up on AW, a text to check availability with a following screen phone call.

Anfield. Walking distance from Georgesons Cars.

Cost/Duration
£40 for 15 Minutes

Event
KellyRose is extremely polite, well spoken. Mid to late 40's, she comes across as well educated and could easily be described as a working professional in whatever it is that she does on civy street.  I was greeted at the door by a lady who was wearing makeup, a long dress with a wrap around belt and high heels.  In truth, very well presented.  We headed up the stairs to a back bedroom which was clean and tidy however, the action was to take place on a mattress on the floor, which I wasn't overly impressed by.

We hadn't talked about what to expect, so I went there with an open mind as she has plenty of positive reviews in her portfolio.

Now, this is were the unfortunately's  begin.  We stripped off and unfortunately, for me, she's one of those women who look better with their clothes on.  As has been mentioned before, she seems to have lost a lot of weight and unfortunately, her skin doesn't have the elasticity to compensate any more. Basically, her tits (on which see promotes herself on and seems very proud of) loose their appeal once released from the support of a bra.  The proverbial 'blood hound ears' or 'water filled balloons' spring to mind.    She didn't go naked completely, thankfully, because once her mammaries hit her waist line, I lost all enthusiasm to see anything else.

I lay down on the mattress and she proceeded with a massage. It was only a 15 minute booking so I used these few minutes to asses what I was going to get out of this little encounter now that I had lost all physical interest in what was on offer.  Unfortunately, like Samson was a slave to his hair, KellyRose draws strength from her tits, even though these things are well past the need of hooking up to a bicycle pump.  Like most women who who draw power from their assets, she starts to involve the 'soggy keema nan's' into her repertoire. First covering them in baby oil and rubbing them across my back and massaging my ears with them, simultaneously with one each side of my head. I must of looked a right sight with a nipples for earring's an a bird on top moaning and groaning and saying 'ooh yeah'  and 'nice isn't it?'.  Needless to say, it did absolutely fuck all for me.

After about 8 minutes of this, we agreed that I should roll over.  She massaged my chest and worked my nipples (nice) and moved down to my cock after stirring some life into it, surprisingly.  She then started to introduce the deflated 'whoopee cushions' again.  Wrapping them around my tool like a sheet of clingfilm. I swear to god, both nipples individually did a 360.  Then all of a sudden, she let go and sat upright. She then grabbed each tit separately and started whacking by cock !!  I'm lay there asking myself if she was taking the piss while she was twatting my cock like Mr Punch.  But no, she was serious.  At this point I thought fuck this, I need to get something out of this so I asked her to go a bit more sensual, which she did for a brief while bit wasn't long before the tit's were brought back to the front line for action.  Needing to end this nightmare, I  closed my eyes and had a tug while trying to forget the pantomime I was staring in.  I made my deposit and she placed her 'soggy nappies' back into their cage and then threw 2 wet wipes at me to clean myself up.

Conclusion
KellyRose is a one trick pony and is not keen on deviating to satisfy.  Unable, or unwilling, to adapt to your needs, her repertoire is fixed and her tit's take the lead.  In short, she's mechanical and ignorant to an individuals requirements.  Her personality strikes me as someone would is naturally Dom although, there is nothing else offer that would support this suggestion.  I am a strong Alpha Male and we just didn't click, so there was no chemistry between us.  Add this to what I was physically presented with and I had all the ingredients needed for me to have a crap punt.  I get the feeling that she does this to satisfy a bit of devilment in her rather than provide a service to a punter, who knows.

A neutral because although I was disappointed, the place and the woman was clean, even if there was no bed.  Would I return...... not hard to guess that answer.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cueball

Sorry you didn't enjoy but take heart, you made me giggle reading your review  :D :hi: