Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bella_31 - Coventry  (Read 1223 times)

39 review(s) for bella_31 (36 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline waly

External Link/Members Only

saw the above on AW and expecting B&S or massive airbrushing :dash: tried for a 15 min app, as could not find any reviews on here. Sent a text and promptly got a reply available after 2.30, worked for me as could call in @ 6 on route home.
Info very forth coming and prompt, location not a million miles from RLD but is newer build flats by the car park. text about parking and was given gate codes for the car park, luckily parking restrictions on street end at 6 so street parking was fine.

Arrived and phoned to get flat number, in and met by Bella in long T shirt and knickers, in to the room (music was blasting from the flat- party girl is Bella), quick kiss and feel of her tits and she leaves to use mouthwash and to let me get kit off. Leaves the door open and i see her return from the bathroom naked and what a sight that is :yahoo:

Bella- just as the photos on her site. 8+/10. looks are always subjective.

Body- 10/10, would be 11 but one nip is pierced and thats not my favourite thing. But her tits OMG large soft and loves them being kissed. Shaven pussy- see below!

Action- she got onto the bed as I finished undressing, I joined her and straight into a kiss and hand onto her tit, quickly followed by my mouth, as my hand found her pussy. She does not like fingering, but adores her clit being played with- if you wont do it she will :yahoo: All the time shes very enthusiastic. As the finger is working the clit decided to go and have a look, spread the lips and get the tongue working, great pussy, clean and sweet, and she makes all the right noises. This is too much for me, kneel up between her legs and on goes the rubber, with those tits has to be missionary- I dont last long- I'm very satisfied, shes very horny( a genuine nymphomaniac- very possibly).

I get dressed as she sits naked on the bed, what a sight, a young- early 20's full breasted pretty little thing and we have a little chat, never felt rushed. And definately not a Romulon :yahoo:

Return? most definately, easily best £40 spent for a long time.

n.b it was only as I was driving away, I realised had not had a BJ, maybe next time, but really for me, probably my best punt for a long long time.

Offline waly

my apologies for saying I could not find reviews, found them now- missed off the underscore 31 :unknown: technology hey!

Offline Lee4u