Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amor Rochdale  (Read 811 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline ralphl

External Link/Members Only

1 hr £150

Comms where excellent , she replied around 5 min after my initial email . Once booked in she will send you her post code and mobile number .  I text her when I arrived and she gave me directions on how to find her house. The house is around 10 min from the M60 very easy to find.

When I arrived i went straight into the bedroom which was decent enough .  Was offered a shower and a drink .

Alana is very attractive . Tits aren't as big as I normally go for but her skills more than make up for that.

One the action started it was non stop . Full on DFK probably the best I've had so far and a fantastic blowjob.  Squirting is defiantly her thing and in no time the quilt was soaking wet she even squirted during sex . Anal is included so I took full advantage.

Overall the best punt I have had so far , she is confident and very easy to talk to .  Make sure you have lots of energy if you book her as she goes hell for leather for the whole time .