Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySashaxxx Liverpool  (Read 3897 times)

1 review(s) for MissHauteCouture (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jamesnorthwest1981

Recently visited Sasha for my first ever punt, not sure if it was just my expectations being too high or not but the while experience was just underwhelming.  Her AW profile is here:  External Link/Members Only

Needless to say I was a bit nervous but wa reassured by her excellent comms beforehand.  Her pictures are lovely and she had a very unique look in them, the reality for me felt like a HUGE amount of airbrushing or photoshopping had gone on.  It was the same person but just generally far worse.

Her flat is very safe and secure, behind gates you have to be buzzed through.  Inside it felt dirty to me, the bathroom wasn't clean and the towels smelt very damp / musty.

The chat was fine (although I was dubious about some of the things she said but I guess escapism is part of it all!) but I was very disappointed to see she'd taken no notice of what I asked her to wear.  She said I could arrive early but turned out this was so she could get to a hair appointment.

The sex was fine, tight pussy and felt good inside both her holes but oral never on the cards despite me requesting it beforehand and suggesting it during.  I booked for an hour but after I'd cum in her ass didn't feel like staying for another round given the underwhelming feeling. 

Maybe it was my expectations but not a great first punt if I'm honest.  Then again she might be less than complimentary about me, who knows.

Offline manc36

I see you did a review. Good man.

I personally think first punts rarely live upto expectations, I also think some WG's take advantage if they get any inkling you're new to the game. Not giving oral is out of order though.

Hope you have better luck next time.
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

Offline manc36

Fucking hell. Expensive too.

Offline manc36

I see you did a review. Good man.

I personally think first punts rarely live upto expectations, I also think some WG's take advantage if they get any inkling you're new to the game. How hard is it to actually wear what you request ? bad start that. Not giving oral is out of order though.

Hope you have better luck next time.

mrromanticguy

Woah Woah Woah! I can't believe what I'm hearing! Seriously! I Booked Sasha for a return visit approx 3 weeks ago and she totally lives up to her pictures. If anything I'd say the total opposite the pictures don't do her justice and if anything look slightly amateurish and clearly not photoshopped

Last time I paid £200 for 2 hours with anal as an additional £30, far from expensive when compared with some of the girls on the site. And to put it mildly Sasha is simply stunning! She wore everything I asked and went I opened the door she stood before me looking super leggy and she's got that perfect inner thigh gap which I just love. She has an olive complexion with umblemished skin, almost porcelain. Wore high heels and everything was as tight as hell. And to be fair not many girls do anal so with a beauty like sasha its so much more special!!

Her apartment is in a kind of gated community, very luxurious and if anything it kind of looks like a showroom apartment. Everything was clean, had a shower, not the best shower in the world. The only complaint I'd have is that the bed is a little too squeaky! but thats metal beds for you!

I wouldn't normally step in but this review is totally wrong in my opinion and not in keeping with myself or well over 100 other guys as per her aw profile!

I think by your own admission you were too nervous, like all newbies and the situation overwhelmed you, but there's no need to take this out on Sassha. She quite simply is First Class!!! to watch out for her witty banter lol 

pierrot

Anyway since Sashas fanboy is breaking his heart heres a copy and paste of a FR I did on prestonpunters last may.
This was in Liverpool not Chester which seems to be her current location..

External Link/Members Only
after a bit of a palaver finding her place was let in to a modern flat on a waterfront development that had a faint smell of cat piss.
tall slim part asian girl who unlike the usual scenario of looking better than her pics actually looked worse.
Anyway she was wearing a leopard print dress and some tall heels.
after a glass of juice and the obligatory chit chat, we started kissing and then adjourned to the bedroom.clothes came off and I have to admit I was as horny as fuck she had a nice body and things were progressing nicely with owo then me eating her pussy, she got very very wet which was nice eventually rolled on my back to get her to fuck me but she was so wet it kept slipping out, I delayed coming at one point then suddenly found myself losing it, this quite frankly is a disaster thats never happened before, she was trying to give me oral by this time but hertechnique left something to be desired so in the end I started wanking myself while she was doing similar, after what seemed an age I eventually came.
I was by now feeling less than enthralled with myself and although she makes great playof what she will do and wont do on her awork page I just couldnt see it happening again, as the atmosphere had become a little stilted by me worrying about my nonperformance I decided to call it quits and go.
this was a reverse booking £180 for 2 hours
I wouldnt see again but that would be mainly down to my poor performance and not wishing a repeat of it.