Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cindyjxrated1 - Manchester  (Read 1336 times)

2 review(s) for cindyjxrated1 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline professorlove

After much research and deliberation about whom to see for a submissive meet I decided upon Cindy - I liked the photos and the reviews of her on here.

This is my first review so it ain't going to be as great as the english classics or as epic as the Iliads but the meet wasn't a russian tragedy.

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £200 (outcall)
Time: 1hr

Cindy arrived at my palace at the time agreed, dressed in an inconspicuous manner as not to arouse my nosey neighbor -  she had a perfume on that can only be described as bottled sex! Very intoxicating in a good way. This was a request of mine so I'm sure she won't be wearing perfume for the meets that need to be a secret from the wife.

She has a very easy manner about her, almost like your best female friend, so she is easy to talk to and doesn't seem very easily shocked. I asked her about our prior discussion via email on dominance and submission so she knew what to expect.

Once all the chit-chat was out the way Cindy disappeared to get freshened up.
When she returned it was like a mystical chocolate advert from the early 90's, I was speechless... She had a lovely lingerie set on. In fact she looked like a walking talking mannequin - Those mannequins in the lingerie shop windows... yeah her body was like that! I was very happy!

On with the action and cindy showed me what dominance and submission was all about as this was my first time away from vanilla and needed guidance.

The action, well it was more of an education, I had just been schooled! She allowed me to deep throat her, smack her gorgeous bum, DFK, hair pulling with hard penetration and any other activity within her likes. With me being so horny I didn't last long but I did cum multiple times as things were hot and sexy.

I found her to be very accommodating in showing me the ropes but also allowing me to find my inner, "Alpha Man" with her and wasn't passive at all, very engaging.
She has certainly opened up my inner animal... so F@*K YOU vanilla sex!

As she is so easy and funny to talk to she'd also make a great GFE meet too I think and judging by previous reviews a great submissive meet. Would I go back? Yes!

Offline Kendrig

Thanks for the review, I try and strike a balance between the number of gfe punts and those that offer a more extensive range of services.  Cindy has been on my HL for too long. I see that she's only doing outcalls , so will wait  :hi:

Offline hungrypunt

Rates a bit steep, but she does it for me this girl. Been on my list for ages, but I gotta give her a go.
Whats the accent, is she a southerner?

Offline ellis_dee

minimum 2hr outcall at £350?! think I'll give her a miss...

Offline professorlove

Whats the accent, is she a southerner?

Nope. She has a soft northern accent.

Offline Darkepool

minimum 2hr outcall at £350?! think I'll give her a miss...

+1 way too expensive. That's the price of 3 punts...

Offline Punter121212

Good Looking girl, but like many others the price isnt something I can justify.