Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelin or DiaNa_Horny Cambridge  (Read 1320 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6261305) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6082777) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6224197) (1 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline frankbolton51

After seeing one (grudgingly positive) review I decided to see Evelin for a 15m P&D.
External Link/Members Only
Comms reasonable, her phone showed busy, twice, but she texted back quick enough. Established the location (flats off Rustat Road) and agreed I'd be there in 20 minutes. Got to the block and called for the flat number, same busy signals again but then a call giving me the entry code.

Well, in those 20 minutes Evelin must have had a better offer. I was actually let in by DiaNa_Horny and told that Evelin was busy. DiaNa looked pleasant and good-natured enough so I stayed for a quickie.
External Link/Members Only

But, typical Rom. Sparse flat, clinical blue lighting from make-up mirror, 'Love' and red lips and other crap painted on the wall. Diana was very short, handful breasts. Full bum. Little bit of a belly but OK. Typical Rom service. Naked under her robe, no teasing, told me to get naked and lie down too. Then little engagement, rough mechanical HJ, no ball-tickling, not encouraging my fingers into her slit, reminding me how little time I had, which don’t exactly encourage a boner. Got hard enough to manage a couple of minutes in M which was nice enough, then I asked to finish in doggy. Again the time warning and told to finish as I was. Which I did, as it was nice enough, though I’d have preferred my way. Then  without a word, the rubber's off, no wipes or tissues, and she's stuck on the phone searching her texts, leaving me to get dressed in silence.

OK, she might be better on a longer punt, but even on a quickie, for 40 quid you expect a better show and more client focus. Both these girls have been in Cambridge many months and seem to have only a couple of iffy reviews between them, which must say something.

Offline JayEZ2K

That's a shame, since I had just a wee bit of hope that Diana mediocre enough for a P&D, but looks like she can't even do that right. Well, that adds another negative to this group with an abysmally negative cumulative score. I should start a thread to link them all together.

And then Evelin, seems to frequently swap with other girls in the flat with no regard.

Offline Shanekelly1987

I think it's safe to say just don't use the Roms lads!? They are all
Shite! Katusha apart