Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bubbly Raven - Harlow hotel incall * AVOID *  (Read 574 times)

1 review(s) for BuBBlyRaven (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online mrh79

External Link/Members Only

Not the girl in the photos and doesn't take her bra or knickers off. Should have known better as there was no feedback, but the selection in the local area was dire and got taken in by the fake pics.

Well known hotel in town centre. Basically paid £50 for a 15 min quickie that transpired to be just a hand job. Told me sex was £120! Avoid at all costs. ONe of the worst punts I've had in nearly 20 years which says in all.

Don't go, you'll regret it if you do. Awful service and even worse attitude.

Offline Students Notebook

External Link/Members Only

Not the girl in the photos and doesn't take her bra or knickers off. Should have known better as there was no feedback, but the selection in the local area was dire and got taken in by the fake pics.

Well known hotel in town centre. Basically paid £50 for a 15 min quickie that transpired to be just a hand job. Told me sex was £120! Avoid at all costs. ONe of the worst punts I've had in nearly 20 years which says in all.

Don't go, you'll regret it if you do. Awful service and even worse attitude.

Probably best to avoid WGs who charge £.6.00 for half a dozen Private Gallery pictures.

Sorry you had a bad time, shame as she looks sexy but as she turned out not to be the girl in the pictures it's academic.

S.N.

Online mrh79

Probably best to avoid WGs who charge £.6.00 for half a dozen Private Gallery pictures.

Sorry you had a bad time, shame as she looks sexy but as she turned out not to be the girl in the pictures it's academic.

S.N.

Yeah definatley a lesson learned although I'm experienced enough to know better. Just hope a few people read my post and exercise caution and punt elsewhere!