Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana amor - Rochdale  (Read 1561 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

John_dee

Alana amor

1hr for 150

Rochdale

10/10

Really had the urge to tick some boxes and been dying to experience squirting and a pse for a while and after some research from you guys Alana fitted the bill.

Comms perfect, directions perfect.

Alana opened the door and immediately I was happy that I’d made a correct choice. She’s petite and tanned with dark hair.

She’s a lovely lady to chat to and nice and down to earth so we got on well.

Offered a drink and shower, I took the shower.

Walked back into the bedroom and immediately we were into DFK. Huge fan of this.

Hand start wandering and we are both struggling to keep our hands off each other.

She pushes me onto the bed and starts devouring my cock. Gagging spitting and choking all the way down. Awesome

Into 69 and she’s loving it. She tells me she’s Definately going to be gushing a lot today and then right on cue I get my first face full quickly followed by 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th!!

We are both soaked and it’s getting quite intense!

I sit up and she’s climbing on top inbetween gushing all over me everywhere is soaking it’s like every couple of second it’s fucking amazing knees trembling and I’m struggling to keep it together.

I pull out and start rubbing my throbbing cock all over her clit while she’s squirting all over me I’m cumming hard into the Johnny!!

Wow it was fucking amazing.

Off to the shower for the 2nd time and we are chatting about things, she’s really nice, back into the bedroom and she offers massage and I accept,

Nice relaxing and just chatting away about anything and everything.

She offers round 2 but I haven’t got the stamina in me anymore!!

No clock watching atall In fact I ask her what time it was and I was already up to an hour to which she says I don’t mind if you stay any other day just on that I’ve got another in 30mins, that’s a good sign she’s not your usual doctors appointment type punts.

Summary.

Definately going to go back, it’s tsken me quite a while to compute that whole PSE! Basically had my brains fucked out for 30mins!! Loved it!! And also Definately loved the squirting !!

Note for next time, need to try anal!!

Highly recommend and think it’s gunna be hard to top that experience!!

Online frankc

External Link/Members Only

Sorry always forget!!

She can have that effect on you....I forgot how to walk when I left her apartment... :D

John_dee

She can have that effect on you....I forgot how to walk when I left her apartment... :D

Yeah I thought with her being petite I’d be in control and be able to smash her.....how wrong I was :)

Offline Briddy

Definitely going to need to save the pennies up and treat myself to this one

Online frankc

Yeah I thought with her being petite I’d be in control and be able to smash her.....how wrong I was :)

I wouldn't call her petite mate, I thought she was quite tall

Offline cueball

I wouldn't call her petite mate, I thought she was quite tall

She's not petite, she bloody towered above me in those gert heels

Much more manageable on her back though  :D

Offline BP

Huh?  5'8" can never be described a petite for a female
Are the pics accurate on AW?

John_dee

She's not petite, she bloody towered above me in those gert heels

Much more manageable on her back though  :D

I’m quite a large gentlemen 😂😂

Offline Titi

Yep I definitely remember my post Alana wobbly legs. Have to wonder how she keeps her strength up; weetabix?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 11:20:16 am by Titi »

Online Moby Dick

Even if you took a rugby team she would still remain in control albeit squirting everywhere. A must see for Gangbangs