Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The joke thread  (Read 152746 times)

Online mr.bluesky

:D yes to every one of them apart from number 40

Offline webpunter

:D yes to every one of them apart from number 40

Cooking sunday lunch i might occasionally have a glass of HarveysBC or Croft Original
[prefer the former]
Before moving onto G&Ts then vino

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider

Online Jonestown

When I came home from work the wife and kids were gone. There was a note on the fridge saying, “This isn’t working.”. I don’t know what she is talking about, I opened it to get a beer and it was working fine.

Offline WARSZAWA16

Who had a hit with "Staying alive "
Was it:
(A) Gees
(B) Gees
(C) Gees
(D) Gees

Offline WARSZAWA16

An Irish man (sorry about the stereotyping!) loses his dog and decides to put an advert in the local newspaper.
The advert reads:
"Here boy".

Offline norwichfunseeker

I recently opened a company selling trampolines disguised as prayer mats.

Prophets are going through the roof.

Offline Waterhouse

I recently opened a company selling trampolines disguised as prayer mats.

Prophets are going through the roof.
🤣🤣🤣

Online Jonestown

Hidden Image/Members Only

The poor woman saw him a couple of times 40 odd years ago and has never been allowed to forget it.

Online mr.bluesky

The poor woman saw him a couple of times 40 odd years ago and has never been allowed to forget it.

Probably both still Virgins  :D

Offline WARSZAWA16

Taking my girlfriend to Florida.
I'm going to Tampa with her.

Online mr.bluesky

Thinking back this was probably the worst letter I ever wrote as a young kid

" Dear Jim can you fix it for me to appear on my favourite game show "It's a knockout" with my favourite pop star Gary Glitter.  :scare:

Online Jonestown

I stopped to give a hitch-hiker a lift. He said "Weren't you frightened that I might be a criminal?" I said "No, what do you think the odds are of two serial killers sharing a car?"

I picked a girl who was hitching, after a while she told me she was a witch, I said I didn’t believe her, but then she put her hand on my knee and I turned into a lay-by…
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 10:17:43 pm by Jonestown »

Online mr.bluesky

Bill and Mabel had been married for 60 years but wanted to spice up their sex life so Mabel visits her local library and comes back with a sex manual.
Reading through it she comes across a section about the 69 sex position. She says to Bill " here's something we haven't tried before, lets give it a go"  "Ok says Bill" so they go upstairs to the bedroom and strip off. Mabel tells Bill to lay down on the bed on his back. Mabel then gets into position but before she can do anything she let's rip with a mighty fart right in his face. Mabel turns to Bill and apologises, she gets back into position but the same thing happens again, by this time Bill pushes her off the bed and says I'll be buggered if I'm going to put up with another 67 of them.  :D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 10:56:23 am by mr.bluesky »

Online mr.bluesky

My girlfriend says sex is better when on holiday, have to say it's not the best postcard I've ever received.

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
My girlfriend says sex is better when on holiday, have to say it's not the best postcard I've ever received.

Sorry dear :blush:  :D

Offline webpunter

A reminder of a holiday joke

Mick: "Women are so stupid, my wife has just bought a car and she can't even drive!"

Sean: "That's nothing, my wife's on a diet and she's not even fat"

Paddy: "That's fuck all, my wife's taken 30 condoms to Benidorm for a singles holiday and she hasn't even got a cock!"

Offline norwichfunseeker

Saw a sheep wearing a swimsuit doing 150mph down the M1.

It was in a lambikini

Offline norwichfunseeker

Devon and Cornwall have cancelled their planned joint '60s & '70s retro music festival after a row over whether to put The Jam or Cream on first

Offline WelshClipper

Offline timsussex

So thats what Freddie really sang
Hidden Image/Members Only

it makes more sense than the original
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 12:05:36 pm by timsussex »

Offline standardpostage

Devon and Cornwall have cancelled their planned joint '60s & '70s retro music festival after a row over whether to put The Jam or Cream on first
:thumbsup: Good one.

Online mr.bluesky

Offline Thecunninglinguist