Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca Bristol  (Read 939 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denhamhoop

Booked her using AW Reverse Booking Price £120 for the hour
Saw Rebecca on my way to watch another poor QPR display as they drew at Ashton Gate.Good comms and when i entered her apartment was more than pleased with the pretty face and great toned size 8 body that greeted me.Quick shower and into the bedroom having stroked her pussy(Cat) first.Nice slow gentle kissing and general exploring of each others bodies then Rebecca proceeded to tongue and suck my balls whilst stroking  my cock to an upright position then on with the condom and into Cowgirl which was enjoyable and then we switched to Missionary which as usual didnt last long.Quick clean up chat and kiss before i slid down the bed to tease her pussy lips.Rebecca was as fresh and tasty down below as anyone Ive ever encountered.Quick shudder from Rebecca and a little more kissing before Rebecca proceeded to give me some OWO which developed into Deep Throat as she proceeded to suck my balls and exorted me to fill her mouth.Being the gentleman I am oh and her pretty mouth looking so inviting had me meet her request

vw

Nice one DenhamHoop

Glad you had a good time except the football.

Offline Roth

Offline PeachyAssFan

Nice review. Do you do Away Leg-overs on all you QPR games. If so, it's a fantastic cover for you.

Offline Denhamhoop

I try to just depends on what transport method im using.As im going on a supporters coach to Rotherham not sure any punting will be possible this Saturday

Offline Denhamhoop

Im trying for my own unique version of the 92 Club I shall have to work out how many Im up to now Probably in the 40 odd mark