Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISHREBECCA121 - Bristol  (Read 11571 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Marmalade

Not a boyfriend apparently, she celebrated 2 years of being single on uke a little while back

External Link/Members Only

I seem to remember when she was on here barking about taking her boyfriend somewhere exotic. Can’t remember where, could have been Cuba. Someone else might remember.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Not a boyfriend apparently, she celebrated 2 years of being single on uke a little while back

External Link/Members Only

:lol: :lol:

She lies like a dog on a rug, that one.  :D

Online finn5555

I seem to remember when she was on here barking about taking her boyfriend somewhere exotic. Can’t remember where, could have been Cuba. Someone else might remember.

Skegness  :D

Offline rudolph hucker

Yawn, bothered?  :unknown:
7 pages of forum space is 6.99 pages too much already.

Offline Marmalade

Yawn, bothered?  :unknown:
7 pages of forum space is 6.99 pages too much already.

Indeed: the details were not interesting enough to remember. :sarcastic:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Well, it's been a couple of days since the last comment on Rebecca's negative review, so I think we can finally draw a line under this current escapade.

Happy days.  :hi: :hi:

Offline houseboot

Well, it's been a couple of days since the last comment on Rebecca's negative review, so I think we can finally draw a line under this current escapade.

Happy days.  :hi: :hi:

Correct.

And then it jumped to the top of the list again.

I wonder how that happened Bangers and Gash?  :unknown:

holland

Over 7000 views for a negative review in south west is a remarkable achievement for ER

vw

Over 7000 views for a negative review in south west is a remarkable achievement for ER

Well there have been some high rollers in the SW

This i believe is the high roller of negatives 18709 views, if before your time well worth a read.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73827.msg929647#msg929647

Think in there is a dispute about christmas party dates with ER and LK.   :sarcastic:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Correct.

And then it jumped to the top of the list again.

I wonder how that happened Bangers and Gash?  :unknown:

Just pointing out the negative review had finally run it's course. Thankyou for your input.  :hi: