Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca - Bristol  (Read 2465 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline iverthickone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The main reason for this review is she said (and on her aw profile) that she is going to leave adult work soon, having built up a good clientele already, so really get in there now if you want to.

Since my initial meeting with Rebecca 2 years ago, I have met with her about 6 times more.  The last time was last week in Bristol, though she tours to Cardiff quite a bit.

Nice flat, with easy parking...be warned though, she does have cats (both friendly enough, but I case you are allergic).

Rebecca is an intelligent girl, and a gym slave without an ounce of fat on her (she can borrow several thousand from me!). She has small tits, and the tightest pussy I have ever fucked (I really struggle to get it in, but fuck me, when I do its worth the effort!).

She really is straightforward...good company, good suck, great fuck, takes it hard, and happy to swallow it all after.  The ultimate in gfe.

She is defo one of the top girls I have seen. Bloody cracking!

bristolqwerty

Good review, certainly sounds a fab girl.  Seen her jogging in Bristol, looked great even when sweaty  :)

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review Iver.  I need to get to see her but have been unable to so far.  Glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

Offline iverthickone

Good review, certainly sounds a fab girl.  Seen her jogging in Bristol, looked great even when sweaty  :)

Can't beat a sweaty girl!  :D

Evidently she likes to do about 5 miles a day!  I go out once a week to do that, and feel I am being good!  :dash:

Offline houseboot

With all the runners in Bristol an amazing spot.

Or does she wear a top stating, "English Rebecca".

Offline Not_today

Also seen her on tinder. Would you date a hooker?!

James999

The main reason for this review is she said (and on her aw profile) that she is going to leave adult work soon,

She's been saying that since she first started, and retired and had more comebacks so many times that she's even confused herself, once announcing her retirement (again) before realising she had forgotten to announce her working again from the retirement she announced two weeks before  :wacko:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
She's been saying that since she first started, and retired and had more comebacks so many times that she's even confused herself, once announcing her retirement (again) before realising she had forgotten to announce her working again from the retirement she announced two weeks before  :wacko:

I'm not retiring I'm simply leaving adultwork as I've built up another regulars over time to not need it......
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Why are you mentioning my private life on here ..... yes I  am on internet dating why not ?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

I'm not retiring I'm simply leaving adultwork as I've built up another regulars over time to not need it......

Again  :crazy:

Another cake shop as well  :unknown:

James999

If she's your type then it works out cheaper as you don't have to pay her of course  :hi:

bristolqwerty

With all the runners in Bristol an amazing spot.

Or does she wear a top stating, "English Rebecca".
Good advertising idea.  ER covers 5 miles per day, that's 25 miles per week, if she has weekends off.   If she's in a running group then just print more T-shirts.
Her pigtails gave her away, plus she looked like ER  :D

Cotswold knight

If she's as good looking as ER then yeah   :yahoo:

Offline ciderhead

Hard to say as ive never been in that position but why not, quite a few I've met have seemed very pleasant

Offline Not_today

If she's your type then it works out cheaper as you don't have to pay her of course  :hi:

As mysoginiatic as this sounds, you end up paying either way, with whores on top its extra expense of married!

Offline iverthickone

Well I would check their reviews first, and based on that make a decision!  :drinks:

Offline vsgp3

Why are you mentioning my private life on here ..... yes I  am on internet dating why not ?

Why not indeed......  I think it's a bit pot kettle, as punters many are married, have partners or are internet dating sites themselves?

Online finn5555

She won’t leave AW it’s what pro$$ies say when they want to drum up some trade  ;)

Health and Fitness

She won’t leave AW it’s what pro$$ies say when they want to drum up some trade  ;)

Exactly this is spot on Finn. They'll do it and no doubt a flood of potential customers would line up outside her door before she goes but before you know the providers retirement has all of a sudden been put "on hold" when all that cash flows in.

Offline sigmund

That's often the case but some get fed up of dealing with time wasting fantasists and come off AW, you then see them reappear some months later when the number of regulars punters dwindles.

Offline iverthickone

Well I would check their reviews first, and based on that make a decision!  :drinks:

I meant to quote Not today's" comment, "would you date a hooker" when I last commented.

Fucked that up didn't I?  :thumbsdown:

Online finn5555

you then see them reappear some months later

Normally a week later when they have blown their cash on shoes!

Offline Not_today

Normally a week later when they have blown their cash on shoes!

👍