Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top class Russian girl  (Read 1949 times)

Offline Allertonlee

Hi all

Just come back from a week in Dubai, surrounded by typical Russian stunners so now have an itch I need to scratch!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Russian girl? Petite, model looks, probably fake boobs etc.

Money no object really.

Ta

Offline Cheshuk

Hi all

Just come back from a week in Dubai, surrounded by typical Russian stunners so now have an itch I need to scratch!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Russian girl? Petite, model looks, probably fake boobs etc.

Money no object really.

Ta

It really sucks the Russian stunners aren't coming here rn. Would of been better seeing them there, tons more choice & a level above.

I saw Polina/Annabelle the other day, got a backlog of reviews to do, she's not petite nor fake tits but is a Russian model type, very nice girl and tries hard.

Her & Karma (also not petite) at Diva are the only two i'd consider Russian stunners here right now, you really don't have much to choose from unless model/stunner means something different to you.

Polina/Anabelle (on other agencies too)
External Link/Members Only

Karma (my review includes face pic, she has a few review though, if you search her link on ukp)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=367094.0

Online Alexmck

Thanks. Was thinking of trying Polina. Now skipping  :drinks:

Offline Cheshuk

Thanks. Was thinking of trying Polina. Now skipping  :drinks:

Out of interest what did I say that made you swerve? She obviously not petite at 5’8’’ and can see from her pics hasn’t got implants

Online Alexmck

Out of interest what did I say that made you swerve? She obviously not petite at 5’8’’ and can see from her pics hasn’t got implants

You said not petite. Took that to mean not super slender model like etc. Also got impression she didn't blow your socks off

Offline Cheshuk

You said not petite. Took that to mean not super slender model like etc. Also got impression she didn't blow your socks off

I didn't mean that, I use petite as a reference to height usually 5'3'' and under, although exact definition seems debatable. Not sure a girl 5'8'' could be classed as petite by any definition.

Fair enough though, I'd say her pics are accurate (slender model), good punt but very rare my socks are blown off these days.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 02:52:50 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline LLPunting

Petite is about height, < 5'3 is typical, may be stretched to below average in a given market/country.  Descriptives like slender, athletic, curvy, apple, pear, pneumatic, voluptuous, etc along with dress size and measurements are about figure tone or shape.

Online Alexmck

I didn't mean that, I use petite as a reference to height usually 5'3'' and under, although exact definition seems debatable. Not sure a girl 5'8'' could be classed as petite by any definition.

Fair enough though, I'd say her pics are accurate (slender model), good punt but very rare my socks are blown off these days.

Gotcha. Will think about/wait for your review - they are v helpful

Online Alexmck

Petite is about height, < 5'3 is typical, may be stretched to below average in a given market/country.  Descriptives like slender, athletic, curvy, apple, pear, pneumatic, voluptuous, etc along with dress size and measurements are about figure tone or shape.

:thumbsup:

Thanks

Offline Cheshuk

I usually work on this definition, like can be 5'2'' and overweight but still petite.
WHAT IS PETITE? Petite refers to stature not weight. Most people still think petite means skinny when in fact petite has nothing to do with weight. Petite is the term used in the fashion industry to describe a woman who is 5'3 tall or under. Petite women come in all shapes and sizes, whether they're a size 4 or 14.

Oxford dictionary: attractively small and dainty (used of a woman).

Generally as we both said 5'3'' and under regardless of body type, seen some go up to 5'4'' too, and Oxford Dictionarys use of dainty seems hard to fit with an obese 5'2'' girl (so could understand it being open to interpretation)

Offline Cheshuk

Gotcha. Will think about/wait for your review - they are v helpful

Offline Allertonlee

Thanks all, Karma could be the one!

Offline Punting2022

It really sucks the Russian stunners aren't coming here rn. Would of been better seeing them there, tons more choice & a level above.

I saw Polina/Annabelle the other day, got a backlog of reviews to do, she's not petite nor fake tits but is a Russian model type, very nice girl and tries hard.

Her & Karma (also not petite) at Diva are the only two i'd consider Russian stunners here right now, you really don't have much to choose from unless model/stunner means something different to you.

Polina/Anabelle (on other agencies too)

Karma (my review includes face pic, she has a few review though, if you search her link on ukp)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=367094.0

We can only blame a few set individuals for the lack of Russian babes. Without getting political its the same individuals that have made the UK a mess. I want to see Tavolga on Diva but shes not been here for ages

Offline thebastard

Thanks all, Karma could be the one!

Karma is good fun and a stunner!

Offline Man12345

Karma would be my recommendation as well. Seen her a few times and she’s a top looker