Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SensualEroticLady Formerly LadySassy  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Jackdalad

Hi Guys has anyone seen this girl recently? her reviews on adultwork seem good but would love to hear it here, if anyone has had the pleasure. If so I'm wondering if she does everything on her likes list but most importantly what her figure is like-does she have a big belly?
I'm loving the huge ass though.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Fernzy

Hey

I saw her last summer. She did have a huge ass but she is definitely not a looker! Huge stomach to match the ass unfortunately as well so be warned. Also did no owo or fk even tho I think it's on her 'likes'

JustBrowsing2016

My first ever punt was with her in 2013, was probably one of the worst I've had aswell tbh

Offline Jackdalad

Thanks for the responses guys, thats her off the hot list then

Offline slapstick69

I saw her, she is a big girl, tall BBW. I'm not partial to a bit of that although I can see how her pics can be misleading as there only of her ass. She wouldn't let me finger her, or suck her breasts I was told no. She is very good in the sack though, lot of moaning, made it feel real. Looked good while doing doggy and she seemed to enjoy it. She defiantly ain't for the faint hearted I don't mind a big girl, good performer but is on the heavy side