Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TIP: How to see Adultwork hidden feedback  (Read 2366 times)

Offline dhdh69

Hi there all, I also posted this info in the west midlands section.

I'm not sure if any of you are aware of this, but it is possible to see a working girls hidden feedback.

For example this profile has hidden feedback:

External Link/Members Only

But if you go to this following link:

External Link/Members Only

Then you can see the hidden feedback.

To see any members feedback which is hidden all you have to do is change the user id number in the address bar of the second link.

It works on most profiles. :hi:

Cheers.

Offline lewishamguy

Nice one, thanks. It did work, I just checked another profile. Also I think it might be possible to see the hidden verfication picture.  Do you know how to do that?   :)

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Very handy that. Bookmarked it.

Cheers
  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

Nice hack that this is, is there any point if we're all used to ignoring hidden feedback profiles?
Unless you think it's been traded to a genuine worthwhile SP and want to check the feedback belongs to previous account holders.  But then again, why, any genuinely good SP would do better to get a new profile... unless there's problems with them convincing AW admins about their id?

Offline kaj314

Excellent..good work

Ps, I'm only commenting cos the bookmarks never seem to work!!!

Offline finguard

mrhappypants

Interesting.  Just checked a girl I tried to book a few weeks ago to find her hidden feedback is all positive?

Offline mattharding

Nice one, thanks. It did work, I just checked another profile. Also I think it might be possible to see the hidden verfication picture.  Do you know how to do that?   :)

Do you? Can you share if so pls?

Offline kaj314

Interesting.  Just checked a girl I tried to book a few weeks ago to find her hidden feedback is all positive?

Me too...if all positive, not sure why they hide it

Offline Lalalaveets

Maybe a punter gave too much info in his review
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

Tommy.Rush.Ares

I dont understand how or why this works but nice one. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline brownman

Offline lewishamguy

Do you? Can you share if so pls?

I've tried to bypass the system. No success yet.  :(

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Sometimes the feedback may be marked as positive but the comments are negative or reveal personal details the SP doesn't want revealed. 

Offline Love2come

Excellent. Just had a sneaky look at Paige Turnah ratings from her punting days. External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

I tried it on the two mentioned in this post, but both came up as saying this profile has no feedback. And hovering the mouse over their feedback link, says does have feedback? Somethings going wrong?

Offline Henry767

Not working for me either.  Saw a table of scores but no reports

Offline dhdh69

Looks like Adultwork have caught on and plugged the hole. It never was going to last forever; at least we now know more about certain service providers than we knew before.

Hope you all got your research done. :)

Offline PleadInsanity

I checked one yesterday with this and while it was all positive of the 7 or 8 reviews 6 were from the same person, so can be handy shame it's gone.

Offline lewishamguy

I tried it on the two mentioned in this post, but both came up as saying this profile has no feedback. And hovering the mouse over their feedback link, says does have feedback? Somethings going wrong?

It seems they have blocked this now. Some of this AW wankers are definitely lurking here and noticed that. :thumbsdown:

Offline tantric talents

Was a useful tip. Cheers for the effort :hi: