Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taking MILF to the extreme  (Read 1421 times)

Sureshot

Now i like a mature bird but even this is too much for me!

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline RedKettle

looking good for her age, indeed for any age!! :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Some punters here will shag anything with a pulse  :lol: :lol:

Seriously.... she forgot to enter her DOB in the AW System, so defualt DOB of 01-01-1900 used, hence 115 yrs old.

Sureshot

Some punters here will shag anything with a pulse  :lol: :lol:

Seriously.... she forgot to enter her DOB in the AW System, so defualt DOB of 01-01-1900 used, hence 115 yrs old.

Dont spoil my fun, i just bought extra lube to take to the booking

Offline Ipunter

It's amazing what a good diet will do.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
It's amazing what a good diet will do.

Don't forget the anti-ageing cream. I still have a few bottles left, if anyone's interested.

Only £160 per bottle (no wait a minute, reduced to £150 now, following reduction in Miryah's hourly rate).  :D

Offline Ipunter

Don't forget the anti-ageing cream. I still have a few bottles left, if anyone's interested.

Only £160 per bottle (no wait a minute, reduced to £150 now, following reduction in Miryah's hourly rate).  :D

And if you act now we'lol throw in some eye cream worth £50!!! That's not all!

Offline RedKettle

Just to be serious for a moment she looks pretty fit and does OWO all for 90 an hour - has anyone tried her?

Steptoe

Putting another aspect on the OPs post

--- how old a WG has anyone experienced with a positive ?
For myself - 57 and a real cracker. Great figure (enhanced boobs of course) shagged like a rabbit and REALLY enjoyed the session as did I

Step

Sureshot

For myself - 57 and a real cracker. Great figure (enhanced boobs of course) shagged like a rabbit and REALLY enjoyed the session as did I

Step

Good spin!!  My oldest was 43 and an absolutely top bird.  Saw her several times before she went off the radar.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Step

My usual preference is 18~30, but I have seen a couple of very highly recommended WGs, one of them being Michelle of Nottm at 47yrs old. I would most certainly not have chosen her at random, but she turned out to be a great fuck over a few years, before she retired.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Having seen her twice, Raddy has highly recommended a 45yr old, leicester based WG, ladychanel. I am tempted....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59702.0

Offline RedKettle

Offline j122

Now i like a mature bird but even this is too much for me!

GGILF mor than MILF

Offline Northerndave666

Think of those years of experience waiting to be shared !