Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Violet - Lincoln - gone missing on AW  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Lincs.man1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone know where Cheeky Violet has gone ?

Just noticed against AW Feedback the following name where once showed Cheeky Violet - skye.love (367)
attempts to open the SP info shows a message - skye.love has chosen not to allow their Ratings and Feedback to be viewed.

As Toyah Willcox said, 'Its a mystery'

Offline HailWood

Makes me wonder if she is experiencing some job related problems (outing, obsessive client etc).  Hope she comes back as she’s been on my HL for ages but never got around to seeing her.

Offline Lincs.man1

Makes me wonder if she is experiencing some job related problems (outing, obsessive client etc).  Hope she comes back as she’s been on my HL for ages but never got around to seeing her.

That's a possibility Mike. I hope she comes back too as she's a good meet and offers a very good service!

Maximum.maximus

Shes back  :yahoo: (apparently) yet to verify for certain that it's her

Cutie.Katie is her new profile.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Buttons

Have her rates changed since she did the Dr Who regeneration thing?

Offline Gplincs

same rate 80 half hour 140 for the hour

Offline Buttons

Offline Lincs.man1

@jamesbattersby can you confirm...?

Offline Jamesbattersea

I've spoken to her and she's had problems with a punter that doesn't understand the difference between girl friend and girl friend experience. He actually thought she was his girl friend and she would leave her boyfriend for him!
I love the girl but i'm not in love with her, he can't work out the difference.
Whilst i feel for the bloke cos he's obviously got some serious issues if he fuck's it up for the rest of us i'll fucking pay him a visit.
The same has happened with my other favourite girl Helena, she has had a weirdo as well. i think i'll make this a thread in it's self.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 10:51:22 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Gplincs

I've spoken to her and she's had problems with a punter that doesn't understand the difference between girl friend and girl friend experience. He actually thought she was his girl friend and she would leave her boyfriend for him!
Whilst i feel for the bloke cos he's obviously got some serious issues if he fuck's it up for the rest of us i'll fucking pay him a visit.
The same has happened with my other favourite girl Helena, she has had a weirdo as well. i think i'll make this a thread in it's self.

The guy has a big,big problem...

Offline HailWood

Sadly this is a problem that quite a few of the best SPs experience at some stage. Hope she is ok and managed to control the situation.

Offline Lincs.man1

Thanks JB, has she had to move or is she still working from the same premises?