Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with a hj  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Hi all

Is there anywhere in Northamptonshire that I can get a good massage with a handjob? I used to go to jilly John in finedon but she seems to have vanished.

Offline mr.bluesky

Visit Palm a young Thai lady at Five Palms massage in Northampton Town centre. She will give you a relaxing massage and one of the best hand jobs you'll ever likely to get. :thumbsup:

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
Thanks I'll give her a go! Is she topless or does she stay fully clothed?

Offline Yorkshirefatrascal

External Link/Members Only english chelsea - a beautiful girl, very friendly and a favourite of mine

Also External Link/Members Only  manscaping by helena. Not been there yet but planning to soon.

Offline mr.bluesky

Thanks I'll give her a go! Is she topless or does she stay fully clothed?

I have never persuaded her to go topless but a previous review on her says she has in the past. Still worth seeing for the massage and happy ending though. She only works weekends now saturday and Sunday as I believe she is soon starting a full time job.She's a popular girl so it's best to book an appointment rather than just turn up. If you see her let us know how you get on  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 06:59:37 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
Helena looks just what I want! Does anyone have a number for her? I've managed to balls up my adultwork registration

No phone number on AW but this is her email addy;   helena-male-grooming@hotmail.co.uk
I used to see Jilly Johns regularly too, was gutted when she disappeared.
Let us know how you get on with Helena, an honest report is so helpful.

Ps. If you have a look at mc Coys guide you'll find a picture of her.  An old thumbnail  enlarged but it'll give you an idea what to expect.

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
Cool thanks mate I've just emailed her.