Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Lilly kings cross - Brilliant punt  (Read 4423 times)

24 review(s) for PASSIONATE Lilly xx (18 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for _Seductive Marika_ (20 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

rahguy

External Link/Members Only

Booking-Called on morning and confirmed for half an hour at evening. No misunderstanding. Seems like a maid taking bookings.

Girl- Solid 9. Someone said Kiera Knightly in one of the reviews. Can't argue that. Angelic face. Great body..early 20s or maybe earlier. Not muscular, but slim and soft with natural boobs . I have read reviews saying that girl is 8 and ends up with 4. Bit with this you don't have to worry about that. This will exceed expectations.

Encounter- Came half hour early. 7 mins walk from kings cross. Texted close to time and got the house number. Neat set up, nothing great but can't complain. Lilly opened the door. Now I don't want to be cheesy here, but blown away by the looks. She was wearing a black dress like the swimsuit in the pics for some reason. You need to climb like 3 floors for the room. small shower, went in and took one as asked by Lilly. Off to the adjacent room where Lilly was waiting for me.

Action- Started with DFK, as if you are her long lost boyfriend. Moved to bed and continue with dfk. Lilly started kissing and going down. I am usually a OW guy. But seeing a bombshell moving towards my dick shattered the levels of defence built against that. Lilly was now licking my balls and slowly moved towards my boy. And slowly she started OWO, nice and sloppy one. My resistances were totally broken down and all that I could think was to start the action. Off to the play..started with lots of kissing and me moving down on her. Clean shaved pink pussy in my lips and Lilly was sqealing (good acting in between). Off to missionary and I started pounding her..switched to doggie and blasted in the condom. I just spend the next 10 mins cuddling with her..some dfk and some OWO.

Drawbacks- Lilly doesn't understand much of English.In fact you will find difficult to converse. But believe me you won't realise that with a girl like Lilly especially with your dick in her mouth.

Summary- Nice girl, angelic looks, brilliant attitude, amazing body, excellent punt. All that I want to say is punting is a business, but there is a truth in that.. To be good with each other and have a good punt. In my limited experience I see that most of the meetings are done without any passion. Though I won't say that Lilly is flawless, I am overwhelmed by the innocence and the attitude to deliver an excellent service.

I had asked Lilly to wear a dress, which got lost in between. But with all of the above, who cares on the dress. Just have a lovely time and experience a brilliant punt..

Offline Ozy84

Did she have a hollow pussy as has been suggested?

Offline OutForJustice80

As opposed to a solid pussy?  :scare:

Offline The_Don

Lilly opened the door.

Which door did she open?

I had asked Lilly to wear a dress, which got lost in between.

I don't normally ask for dress requests.  I would be surprised if any got actioned at this location (IMO), due to the maids comms.

Drawbacks- Lilly doesn't understand much of English.In fact you will find difficult to converse. But believe me you won't realise that with a girl like Lilly especially with your dick in her mouth.

YMMV, with any W/G.

Not having basic commutation can lead to a 'cold (and or bad) punt' (IMO).

Not understanding may be an issue (for some), when confirming and makes requests for services. This may lead to, a misunderstanding and unnecessary time being wasted. Not good when genuine punters are paying £2 per minute (1 hour + punts) or more for 30 minute punt.   
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:12:52 am by The_Don »

Offline Malvolio

I have been up there and it didn't feel abnormal in any way to me.

rahguy

I have been up there and it didn't feel abnormal in any way to me.

Second that..felt normal

mrhappypants

Just back after a last minute arrangement when my plan A "overslept."  I will write a review if and when I get time.  I think the OP overstates her looks a little but certainly an 8 both facially and physically.  Particularly pretty face though I do not see the similarity to Kiera Knightly. She told me she is 25.  I found her less enthusiastic than his review.  I thought good skills but a little detached. I would rate positive but not sure I will return.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 04:18:09 pm by mrhappypants »