Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - Leyton - Lack of effort and disinterested  (Read 513 times)

Offline starzy247

April 2024

Location: flat near Leyton station, quiet discreet away from main road.

Price: £100 - 30 mins - owo, doggy.
Comms: All by text, straightforward and booked within a hour or contacting her.

The girl and meet:
Face- 6.5 (orange face makeup that didn't match her natural skin tone)
Body - 9 (boob job and nice in shape figure/ass)
European london accent.
Does not do kissing or RO (with me anyway!!)

I was in the mood for a TS and had her saved on my list for a while so decided to go for Jasmine as it appears that she had recently got a boob job based on her recent pics.

When I arrived she was wearing a jumper and tracksuit bottoms which I detest but looked just like her pics facially so I decided to go ahead despite the initial disappoint in her lack of effort. Why take pics in lingerie if you aren't bothered enough to wear them for meets!!! (funny thing is that she had alot of Lingerie hanging in her open wardrobe).

After exchanging paper she took her clothes off and looked good as she had a nice figure but this is as far as the positives went.

Maybe she wasn't attracted to me or was having a bad day but she was extremely disinterested. I tried starting a short conversation to set the mood but she just replied with "do you want a blowjob" . The blowjob was shit(owo), she kept on pausing to clock watch so it got to a point where I had lost all interest and wasnt hard enough to penetrate so decided to leave about 10 mins in.
£100 wasted but not the end of the world!

Would I return: Big No
Maybe you might get a better service with her if she's attracted to you.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only