Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milky Hot Thai Girl - Preston.  (Read 1261 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7310017) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Blackpool_Mark

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Was having a bad run a cancellations and had someone cancel (technically not show) today.

Was feeling horny still so pinged out a few texts to see if anyone was available and Milky Hot Thai Girl responded saying she was.

She sent the usual cut and paste price list.

I arrive at the usual flats on NHL in Preston and text to ask what number.

She responds saying landlord is here can I wait 10 mins.

I say ok. 10 mins I text again and she replies he is still here another 15 minutes.

I'm now thinking my luck is crap.
How does this keep happening to me?

After 15 minutes she texts saying the number and I head to the flat.

The door mystically opens as I approach and I am greeted by an attractive Thai woman from the photos on AW. The pics are clearly airbrushed and a few years ago but she is still attractive with a decent body.

We had to the room and paperwork sorted.

£130 for 1 hour massage, LFK, OWO, RO and various positions.
It does say on AW that OWO is an extra £10 but she didn't charge or mention it and it's only when writing this that I noticed.

Started with a massage which was rubbish, just her lightly running her fingers over my back.

She asks me to turn over and she gets everything ready.

It was mentioned on another review that she gets loads of bog roll ready to use and she did this for me.

She started with OWO which was good and very sloppy.

She then put the condom on and climbed on top.

We went at for a bit then swapped around and I went down on her.

At first she seemed to not be in to it but then she was grinding in to my face and raising her body up.

After it seemed like she came we did missionary for a bit, then doggy, back to cowgirl and the she finished me off with another BJ.

I had a quick shower and left bang on the hour mark and finally feeling happy.

Good service and I would return.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 11:17:59 pm by Blackpool_Mark »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Glad you had a decent punt eventually after a bad run  :thumbsup:

I looked at her profile and noticed that I reviewed her in Jan, your experience sounds similar to mine and I was thinking of punting her again but haven't been able to visit anyone this week, do you know if she is here just this week or next week too  :unknown:

Offline Southernbloke

Glad you finally got a positive punt. She sounds like a decent SP bet you were thinking not again after having to wait!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Glad you finally got a positive punt. She sounds like a decent SP bet you were thinking not again after having to wait!
I think I probably know the flat and I had the need to delay as the landlord is coming with a different girl around 18 months ago, it's probably a stalling tactic when they have double booked

Offline Blackpool_Mark

I think I probably know the flat and I had the need to delay as the landlord is coming with a different girl around 18 months ago, it's probably a stalling tactic when they have double booked

Not sure how long she is here for, probably just the usual 2 weeks.

I definitely think it was a stalling tactic because she had double booked.

Online chrishornx

standard trick when they over run on time