Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexcmilf28 in Camberley  (Read 745 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4592643) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Tun210

Hi,

Saw Jade last week and enjoyed thoroughly

When- last week
Duration and cost- 1 hour @110
Location- GF Flat in a very secluded location, shower and toiletries available, I was freshly showered so only mouthwash for me
Comms- I booked a week in advance first AW email, she gave her number and we texted after that, slow in the begining but prompt closer to the booking
WG- She is size 16 as per her AW profile and is correct, nice and firm boobs, nice soft lips and very clean
Meet- Arrived early and messaged Jade that I have arrived and parked, she replied 5 mins please and clear instructions to get to the flat, was my first time with her.
Wore a silky baby doll kinda black dress, by the time I came back she was naked and on bed, straight into DFK and fondling my dick, onto the bed where she gave me an excellent DT with OWO, she has a good technique and is excellent at that.
Asked her to sit on me as I would like to taste her, clean and shaved and very nice tasting pussy, got very wet, no issues with fingering, back to owo with reverse oral and finished in her mouth which she swallowed every drop
Round 2 pretty much the same but with condom finish
Played my hearts content with her boobs, dfk throughout the punt

Verdict- nice hour with Jade and planning to see her soon again
Hope she keeps her discounted rates
Great vfm

External Link/Members Only