Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: west mids lady  (Read 2179 times)

colinbell

has anyone seen west mids lady, based nr wellington

sadly links are beyond my capability :(. She is called wml and in Shropshire section
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 10:18:47 am by colinbell »

Offline Hoping

There are lots of ladies in the W Midlands.  A link would help considerably.

Don't ask questions without making worthwhile contributions first or you are likely to get suitable answers.

Offline Littlefoot

sadly links are beyond my capability :(. She is called wml and in Shropshire section

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

colinbell

Offline shed

She says she doesn't do full sex so she is not cheap

Offline The Owl

She says she doesn't do full sex so she is not cheap

She does have swinging, dogging and moresomes ticked though. Perhaps she fucks everyone bar the mug who pays to her.   :sarcastic:

Offline shinybell

Tried to make a booking with her a few times but I think she is a time waster.  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Previously banned (hardshlong)
Banned by:

Offline hairymonster

Spoke to her a while back.

She has considerable presence in some stocking specialty websites and will photo model. Was happy to book, but timings never aligned, she only does evenings I think.

Theman247

Met about 3 years ago, had a tie and tease.....made me sit on a chair with my shirt off while she danced around me and told me what she was going to do to me (which she never did), Was all a bit weird, I've not been back

Offline midsman2012

I had the same experience as the man above.....got me to take shirt and kegs off, whilst she pranced about trying to be seductive.

It wasn’t.
Banned reason: Can't be arsed to review in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline GingerNuts

I had the same experience as the man above.....got me to take shirt and kegs off, whilst she pranced about trying to be seductive.

It wasn’t.

Why didn't you review this meeting?

Actually, why haven't you reviewed any meeting in nearly six years?

Offline midsman2012

That’s exactly the type of comment why people can’t be arsed with this anymore.

Banned reason: Can't be arsed to review in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Beamer

That’s exactly the type of comment why people can’t be arsed with this anymore.

Great. Member from 2014 and SFA contribution or reviews.  Why are you here? Just leeching?

Offline pbrown355

midsman2012. What is it you can't be arsed with? Joining in and following the rules of the site, which you profit from without useful contribution. I won't miss you if you don't want to not contribute any more.

Offline Beamer

midsman2012. What is it you can't be arsed with? Joining in and following the rules of the site, which you profit from without useful contribution. I won't miss you if you don't want to not contribute any more.

He's been banned.  Thanks Mod.