Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow Top Three  (Read 12228 times)

Offline seeker

Considering HH is mentioned a lot in the top 3s
She must be very good at what she does .
And YES she is....
If only we had more like her
Enthusiastic, hardbod, young, and Imo Gorgeous. .. :angelgirl:

mavgoose

DG

Well HornyHottie has definitely made it in. What an incredible girl. One of the best hours I've spent in a long time. Review to follow, as if it were needed. :yahoo:

Gaby is in there too. What an experience; review to follow  :yahoo:

Offline seeker

Yep Gabby is a definite top 3 contender .... :cool:
She'd can be wild if probably baited ;)
One of the best  :dancegirl:

DG

Got a couple of bookings set up for two of the girls featuring prominently in this thread. I'll reserve judgement on my top three until then in case they sneak in. :drinks:

Two down one to go; top 3 is starting to take shape  :hi:

mavgoose

Two down one to go; top 3 is starting to take shape  :hi:

Which lucky lady is next DG.!!?

Offline tazman1002001

Eva   :)

Eva is a good shout.....can we include a regular touring girl as I would include Maisie for definite?

Great service, great attitude, good looking girl and those boobs OMG  :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

chico1000

Eva is a good shout.....can we include a regular touring girl as I would include Maisie for definite?

[/quote
I think regular touring girls to Glasgow is acceptable.  Maisie does sound good.
At some point we should do the worst one in Glasgow just to get a balance.

Offline seeker

[/quote
I think regular touring girls to Glasgow is acceptable.  Maisie does sound good.
You'll put all the fluffies backs up ,
Ranting w.g's
And pimps on damage limitation.....
We all know a few names that will appear on that list
And the ensueing popcorn fest  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline auldie63

[/quote

FFS there ain't enough space in 'The Cloud' to list all the skanks, munters, Romas, double bookers and downright thieves and charlatans there is about.
Apologies to any other cunts I have forgotten to mention.

Offline seeker

FFS there ain't enough space in 'The Cloud' to list all the skanks, munters, Romas, double bookers and downright thieves and charlatans there is about.
Apologies to any other cunts I have forgotten to mention.
Another kick in the puss for the cunts   :thumbsup:

chico1000

Ok top ten if you like but there must be one who you visited who was downright dangerous or downright bad who is still working and appears to have reasonable aw feedback.  Unless your a complete idiot you are likely to get caught out only once or twice.
I think the point is top three is a good guide likewise a total avoid guide might also be god.

Offline auldie63

Ok top ten if you like but there must be one who you visited who was downright dangerous or downright bad who is still working and appears to have reasonable aw feedback. 
Just the wan?      c'mon AW/Viva st./Backpage etc. are full of them.
I don't care how smart you think you are if you've only had poor or no service twice you must only have been punting for 10Min.

chico1000

Auldie its just an idea no need to go all anal.  If you excuse the pun.  Anyway I decided a long time ago not to go near those places I think most sensible people who come on here don't go near those places.  I'm talking about  either the right horror story or the well reviewed aw ladies who are just a rip off.  Personal experience.  If you read a top three thread for ideas whats your problem in exposing some horror stories of active service providers.

Offline auldie63

Where do you get the idea that I am against exposing the skanks?
There are more rip offs and cons out there than genuine girls, that is my point, so how can you only have a worst three?
This forum ain't big enough to list all the shite that's out there in Scotland.

chico1000

The point is people may contribute just like this thread  with a wide variety of different girls.  Some punters don't put negatives up because they can't be arsed but might be happy to contribute with a one liner.
So its a good quick timely reminder to the unsuspecting or experienced alike.  Somewhere you can have a quick scroll through. I am talking of ones that are well known horror stories of your own personal experience.  If you are on this thread and think its useful, do you know not think one or two inputs from you about active or could be active again girls that were true horror stories would not be useful. I can think of one girl that is heavily reviewed on AW whom people get caught out time and time again. Not taking anything away from the review process but just a quick guide. 
 This thread may have a bit to run but would be interested in other comments too. 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 12:12:36 am by chico1000 »

mavgoose

Separate thread required for the above. I agree. In fact I'll start it.

willover

cant speak for a top three but as of my first and only punt so far, i went for a girl whose under adult work now as lola wetpussy but found her on viva street. shes romanian. it was fucking terrible haha. so this thread is good for me as ive been tryin to do ma research. any advise for a newbie?  been thinkin about hornyhottie or mature katarina(love a mature burd), as a start

Offline seeker

3 gordies in my top 5 now  :dancegirl:
1 Spanish
1 Scottish
More gordies pllllllllleeeeeeease

Offline tazman1002001

1 Spanish
1 Scottish

Name some names then......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

1 Spanish
1 Scottish
Yes do spill the beans Seeker. Pretty sure I've already met two of your Geordie girls; got a Spanish treat lined up for this week; not sure about your home grown though  :drinks:

Offline seeker

Name some names then......
Taz I bet you could guess who they all are no problem :thumbsup:
You have recommended them already ....
Hh,M,CR. Gordies
E   Spanish
As for the Scottish girl there is more than one contender ...
2 as a matter of fact but then that would be my top 6  :lol:
They Gordies Girls definitely know how to give a very good time   :angelgirl:

DG

Taz I bet you could guess who they all are no problem :thumbsup:
You have recommended them already ....
Hh,M,CR. Gordies
E   Spanish
As for the Scottish girl there is more than one contender ...
2 as a matter of fact but then that would be my top 6  :lol:
They Gordies Girls definitely know how to give a very good time   :angelgirl:

Haha, I was right on both Geordies, and by association worked out the third; spot on with Spanish; and it seems you are as much in the dark about your Scottish fav as I am  :lol:

Offline seeker

Haha, I was right on both Geordies, and by association worked out the third; spot on with Spanish; and it seems you are as much in the dark about your Scottish fav as I am  :lol:
G or T that is the question
Fuck it . I'll have them both

DG

G or T that is the question
Fuck it . I'll have them both

I couldn't think who they might be but thought G was a possibility and T, yes can remember you mentioning her before. Back to see G again next week; Class act  :)

RandyF

Offline seeker

I couldn't think who they might be but thought G was a possibility and T, yes can remember you mentioning her before. Back to see G again next week; Class act  :)
G's got amazing nips. ...i can hang my jacket and hat on them  :kissgirl:

RandyF

HH.   :hi: :coolgirl: :dancegirl:  Make tender lovvvve to me sweet babbbby. Txt me in 5  :wacko:   

Offline seeker

HH.   :hi: :coolgirl: :dancegirl:  Make tender lovvvve to me sweet babbbby. Txt me in 5  :wacko:
You making that up Randy  :D
Or did HH ( ITS NOT HARRIOT HARRIDAN ) :scare:
really text you that  :lol:

DG

moosehead69

Well after the last few weeks my top three had now changed to include.....
1.The  delectable Miss Sophie External Link/Members Only
2. The bubblicious Geordie MaisieXXX External Link/Members Only with or without her buddy CherryRoyal External Link/Members Only
3. VerybustyClaudia for a bit of polish flavour External Link/Members Only

2015 had ended with some great fun and hope 2016 starts the same with another new girl for me to finally meet !

Offline tazman1002001

Well after the last few weeks my top three had now changed to include.....
1.The  delectable Miss Sophie External Link/Members Only
2. The bubblicious Geordie MaisieXXX External Link/Members Only with or without her buddy CherryRoyal External Link/Members Only
3. VerybustyClaudia for a bit of polish flavour External Link/Members Only

2015 had ended with some great fun and hope 2016 starts the same with another new girl for me to finally meet !

Great top 3.... And I totally get it with Claudia ....great body and great service......
Banned by:

moosehead69

Great top 3.... And I totally get it with Claudia ....great body and great service......

Cheers although I think Claudia is avoiding Glasgow recently....

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

moosehead69

Was talk of her retiring but hopefully return in 2016

Offline onetwentyfour

1.  hornyhottie2015 - External Link/Members Only

2. G_A_B_R_I_E_L_L_A - External Link/Members Only

3.  Rachel_Glasgow - External Link/Members Only (when you can get a hold of her)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 01:39:24 pm by onetwentyfour »

moosehead69

So currently my top three are External Link/Members OnlyGabrielle
Spanish kitty External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only former profile & Arabella Haze External Link/Members Only
Suppose it changes as girls come and go!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 08:09:55 pm by moosehead69 »

ickydicky

who cares what girls come. as long as i do. :D

chico1000

So currently my top three are External Link/Members OnlyGabrielle
Spanish kitty External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only former profile & Arabella Haze External Link/Members Only
Suppose it changes as girls come and go!

Of course in no particular order this would also be my top three in Glasgow.  Reasons:
1, G: drop dead gorgeous, professionalism and vast array of services
2, Arabella: super cute, young and brilliant bj
3, Kitty: young, Sexy outfits and just presses my buttons.

DG

As I can't really claim my out of town regular as a favourite anymore, my Glasgow top three, in alphabetical order, is pretty simple;

Eva
Gabriella
HornyHottie

All gorgeous girls who offer amazing service, but all with their particular nuances that give me the variety of experiences I'm looking for.

Napo1223

Where can i find thos girls and how much do they charge?

moosehead69

Follow the links to aw on the reviews and all the info is there... They charge varying amounts average £130 per hr and based throughout the city some central some south