Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xgirlnextdoorx  (Read 1919 times)

Offline captainstabben

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had any difficulties contacting or booking xgirlnextdoorx? Is she picky with her clients?

Wanted to book her as there's been good reviews about her on here and after reading her profile and her pics she seems like the type of girl I'm looking for.

Sent her a message on AW a few days ago but she haven't logged on in days so I tried to ring her, phone was on but didn't pick up, so I texted her to check her AW account, no reply back from my text but she almost instantly checked her account and opened my message on aw but didn't reply! I know I'm a new punter and I know some WG's don't like seeing clients with no feedback but I checked her ratings and there's quite a lot of feedback on her page from zero feedback users so that implies she has no issues seeing new punters.

She looks hot from her photo as well. Shame.  :(

DG

I exchanged a few messages a while back but couldn't organise a suitable time as she is part time.

Messaged her on AW yesterday, even though her last log in was the day before. However got a reply via AW last night saying she hadn't been around.

Offline captainstabben

I'll try messaging her again and see if she replies but so far not impressed of her communication. She could've at the very least let me know she's not available for bookings at the moment.  :unknown:

Offline captainstabben

Update: Sent her a message on AW this morning and she read it 20 minutes ago but no reply. Think I should give up now. Don't really understand what the issue is.   :thumbsdown:

bensonhedges20

Just call her.

Have seen her before but she isnt flaky.

I have a sense that shes out of the country and someone is just maintaining the account in her absence. I may be wrong though.

Offline captainstabben

Just call her.

Have seen her before but she isnt flaky.

I have a sense that shes out of the country and someone is just maintaining the account in her absence. I may be wrong though.

I've already called her and her phone was on and didn't pick up so I got the impression she's working right now. The forum posts on here says she's fully indie and works from her own flat so I doubt she has someone managing her account. Will try and phone her again though.

Offline captainstabben

Was wondering if someone has seen her recently as there doesn't seem to be any reviews for her this year. She's still someone I'd like to see and she seems to log onto aw on a daily basis so she must be getting some business.

Offline Johnnie365

I saw her a couple of months ago and had a great hh meet. She's now got dark hair but still as attractive with a perfect body.  Flat wasn't the best but she was working on it. She did mention possibly moving to Australia in October. Would definitely see again.

Offline captainstabben

I saw her a couple of months ago and had a great hh meet. She's now got dark hair but still as attractive with a perfect body.  Flat wasn't the best but she was working on it. She did mention possibly moving to Australia in October. Would definitely see again.

Thanks - how did you contact her if you don't mind me asking? Last time I emailed her, she read all my messages and didn't reply, also called her phone number but she didn't pick up her phone. I can imagine she might be busy so she couldn't answer but I don't understand why she won't reply to my emails to arrange something. I'm still intrigued with her though as she's has a lot of good reviews on here.

Offline Johnnie365

Best to wait till she puts green light on AW and phone her.  Worked for me. Very part time. One day a week not always same day of week