Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: review of a few...  (Read 2311 times)

Loki

just a few thoughts on on one of the WG I've seen, both good and bad, and in no real order, except how they come up on AW:

let's start with the nutter, the French nutter:

External Link/Members Only

enough already said about her... she tried to piss in my mouth, I was sick... and that was the highlight of that punt! lol lunatic!

Iona Gerber:

says she's 55, looks like 65... massive fake boobs, loves a clean guy... tries very hard...

DeliciousMsDee:

this was quite a late, rushed booking for both of us... didn't really click, and didn't like her smell... big tits but IIRC lots of moles on them.. turned me off.

sooo busty:

says 40, closer to 50 I think... a real basket case, horrible 'sexy talk' and kept wanting to talk about her problems with her disabled son... nothing memorable about the punt... tits were average, but saggy.

bustybonnielassie:

another last minute decision, excellent OWO and CIM... although best bit was her friend in helping my with the broken shower and giving me a sly wank... lol

English & Busty

train wreck of a girl... she was drunk when I turned up and stank of smoke... terrible oral, and worse sex... slurring her words all over the place...

LanaSmith

another older woman with big tits, and I really like this one... very dirty, loves sucking, loves rimming and really enjoys being dirty... I normally wank into her mouth as she fingers my ass and her pussy...

hot brunette

mixed reviews about Maria... I think her massage is getting worse as time goes on, I don't like her boob job (sure her tits have, well changed!?!?) but as least she's stopped saying 'ooh baby' every 3 fucking seconds... I tend to phone her when there is nothing else on the go.

a few others as well, but can't seem to find their profiles at the moment...

:wackogirl:

Offline Hooples cat

Good God! This is both good and bad? You could have fooled me. Sounds like a 100% nightmare. Still...it takes all sorts....

Loki

lol... well I'm a glass half empty guy at the best of times.....

I have had some great girls, just couldn't find their profiles...

Girl called mistressNina... always have a great time with her, very posh English accent and very dirty.

Another one called Lucy, I think I saw a comment on here that she's not working at the moment.

a few people seem to think she is stuck up, but wasn't my experience with her... great girl, massive lovely tits and a great pussy!

in fact she was so good, I kind of stopped seeing anyone as I doubt they would be so good...

mind you, I've had other nightmares too, like the EE place on Dover St... really felt like I was doing something wrong there and left within 5 minutes, the girl I saw looked terrified to be there. :dash:

I just treat it all as a bit of a laugh and a chance to do things with women outside my usual social circle...

carlysboy

Think I've been over many of the same fences, Loki. Had never seen Lana Smith before, though, and booked her last weekend on the strength of your review. She had a condom problem so didn't get a shag, but not disappointed. Older & bigger than my usual, but excellent, dirty blow job, which I love. Not real Deepthroat but very enthusiastic and all over it from bell end to balls. And happy to take the cumshot. Nice lady too!

Thanks for the tip. I definitely recommend! (I miss Lucy's amazing tits too, btw).

Loki