Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dropping Wet - Hamilton  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Murrayno1

Anybody met this girl befor on AW. had to make the booking via AW email. She's sent me a few texts this morning and asked already if I want a condom etc. Not normal practice from my experience . There is a warning beside her name and only 4 reviews.

Offline whiskyfan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You did notice that she has bareback and unprotected sex ticked and that she's a bit of a munter? :vomit:

Offline Murrayno1

Lol. I did mate I was going to be in the area a d it was for a bj.  I've cancelled it anyway

Offline Happyjose

Lol. I did mate I was going to be in the area a d it was for a bj.  I've cancelled it anyway

The problem is this type of skank attracts the bug-chasers (google it)

Even just going for a BJ exposes you to risk, and in the opinion of many that risk is increased unacceptably if the prossie advertises and actually barebacks punters.

Your choice, but most of us actively look for BB on a profile in order to avoid.

Offline Murrayno1

Avoid this one gents.  I have had at least 6 texts from her offering services. I have replied twice asking her to delete my number.

Offline Clattypats

Don't think the 'Lol' parts very sensible  :wacko: ...Your choice I suppose :bomb:

Magic Man

I just googled "bug-chasers"... :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
I avoid bareback and unprotected sex profiles on AW, but thats a new level of fucked up in my book! :dash:

My risks I take is to punt, and OWO. I do my research, or like to think I do my research before a punt, and have cancelled punts based on the reply I get from potential girls.
The longer I've done done punting, the less punts I have due to me becoming particular who I see. Or its just me getting older and complaining more!  :lol:

Offline Clattypats

I just googled "bug-chasers"... :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
I avoid bareback and unprotected sex profiles on AW, but thats a new level of fucked up in my book! :dash:

My risks I take is to punt, and OWO. I do my research, or like to think I do my research before a punt, and have cancelled punts based on the reply I get from potential girls.
The longer I've done done punting, the less punts I have due to me becoming particular who I see. Or its just me getting older and complaining more!  :lol:
yip..When people like the OP think it's a big laugh about potentially going to see a Barebacker. :crazy: ..it really makes you wonder.. :dash: