Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina - AMAZING!!!! Tantric massage (not!)  (Read 1196 times)

JackFlash

External Link/Members Only

Booked this girl a short while back, she advertises on CL too.
Agreed a sensual / tantric / lingam massage - £70 for 60 mins.

Located in Cranhill at the "high flats" the inside of the building is a work in progress. Dump I would call it. Entrance to the flat is neglected, inside is clean enough. She has a massage table in her tiny living area.

First impressions - Nina opened the door and I must confess I did not recognise her, looks nothing like the photograph. Facial similarity but she looks like the ugly fat sister to the one in the photo. It is her, just a fair few stones ago. She undressed and said touching was allowed - but there was so much fat in her legs and body I cant think why anyone would want to.

Onto to the sensual / tantric / lingam massage itself - it was more like a sports massage, nothing sexual about it. Legs and back manipulated extensively then flipped over with 5 mins to go and pulled off.

I got a massage and I came but making this negative because she looks more like Brock Lesnar than the wee hotty in the photo. Ok thats harsh but innaccurate photo and a non-sensual massage with a quick wank is all it boiled down to.